Chapter 226

After taking the medicine, Shen Yu's body heat subsided a lot, and she woke up leisurely, and at first glance she saw Jun Xuanxiao by the bed. .

    "Here we are?".

    Shen Yu looked around for a week, but it was a simple cold kiln. .

    Jun Xuanxiao comforted him subconsciously, but withdrew his hand and raised a serious face.

    .

    "Do you know that you are wrong?" Jun Xuanxiao asked harshly, pulling down the corner of his mouth. .

    Shen Yu knew what he was referring to, no longer convinced, and unable to refute him, nodded perfunctorily. .

    "Aren't you sturdy? Do you want to sleep alone and kick the bedding? Why are you so easy to catch cold?".

    Shen Yu was scolded by him as a child and turned away. .

    "Isn’t it just a cold, I’m shocked...cough cough.

    Jun Xuanxiao was so angry that he was so sick that he was still dead, and the duck’s mouth was hard. It seems that the lesson is not enough...

    "It’s not a serious illness, then you Lie down by yourself. With

    a cruel heart, Jun Xuanxiao was about to get up, and Shen Yu hurried to pull him. In fact, Shen Yugang woke up and had no energy at all. He almost just put it on his hands, and Jun Xuanxiao stopped by the way...

    "Hey! You really are . " Let’s go?”

    Shen Yu’s throat was itchy as soon as he took a cold breath, coughed weakly, coughed out tears, and the pitiful look of tears made Jun Xuanxiao

    feel half-hearted... “I’m all sick. Can't you have a better attitude?

    Even if you have to settle the bill and teach me, wait until I get better. "Shen Yu hummed and said, looking at him eagerly...

    "When you get better, I'm going to heaven again, I can't manage you anymore." "Jun Xuanxiao is not deceived by his beauty this time...

    Shen Yu pursed his lips and held Jun Xuanxiao's finger twice, then scratched it in his palm, making Jun Xuanxiao itchy. So he threw the matter that had to be severely taught him outside of Jiuxiao.

    "Do you need me to pay it back?" Jun Xuanxiao raised his sword eyebrows and asked. .

    "Tubing, it's not going to be a tube."

    Shen Yuxin said, how dare he refuse?

    Because of the cold, Jun Xuanxiao asked Shen Yu to raise his body and set off again, but Shen Yu repeated it twice as soon as he was about to recover. It was delayed for another six or seven days before returning to Beijing under Shen Yu's urging. . .

    A sickness fell on the way, which really made Shen Yu consume a lot of energy. Seeing that the contours of his cheeks became more obvious, he didn't have the energy to toss and lay in the carriage obediently. .

    When he arrived at the outskirts of Beijing, Shen Yu opened the curtain to take a look, he was so excited that he swept away the tiredness on his face and smiled openly. . .

    "It's here!" Shen Yu found out that he was not going to the mountain villa Yashe in the suburbs of Beijing, "Huh? Aren't we going home?"

    "Go back to the palace first and see the emperor's doctor."

    Jun Xuanxiao looked at Shen Yu who was still sick along the way, naturally worried that the barefoot man had mediocre Chinese medicine skills. Just as Shen Yu was about to speak, Jun Xuanxiao glared back. .

    It was already night when he arrived outside the palace, and Shen Yu soon recovered from his illness, and fell asleep again, still feeling tired. .

    Jun Xuanxiao hesitated for a moment, instead of waking him up, he got out of the carriage on his back. .

    The hundreds of officials in the capital had heard the news that Emperor Xuan had returned to Beijing. Jun Xuanxiao also confessed in advance that he did not need to disturb people, but there were still hundreds of officials driving outside the palace, plus the eunuch maidservants of the palace, standing neatly all over the place. . .

    "Welcome to the holy driver, the emperor.....The

    crowd asked An Cai to speak halfway loudly, and Jun Xuanxiao made a silent gesture.

    The left and right sides standing in the front were all old foxes, and he saw Jun Xuanxiao's back. The people who were watching, they became

    clear in their hearts, they knelt down first, acted carefully, and did not dare to make too much movement... Actually, the officials behind didn’t see anything clearly, just what the people in front did, they learned to take pictures. Hundreds of people were quietly kneeling to pick up and drive, but the silent scene was rather strange...

    Jun Xuanxiao walked through the crowd with Shen Yu on his back, entered the palace gate, walked through the long jade road, and stepped on the stone steps of the upper bedroom, but the people behind sneered.

    "Are you pretending to be asleep?" Jun Xuanxiao stopped and asked, "When did you wake up?"

    "Um... when you hugged me."

    Shen Yu still rested his head on Jun Xuanxiao's shoulder, not wanting to go down. .

    "Then you still sleep on a fake day, so get down and walk by yourself."

    Having said that, Jun Xuanxiao's hand was holding Shen Yu's double strands, and he didn't mean to let go. .

    "Anyway, you are very energetic and have endless strength, so I can't tire you."

    Shen Yu smiled and pinched Jun Xuanxiao's ears with both hands, rubbing and playing, as if playing with a big black bear.

    "You don't know if you feel sorry for your husband." He

    complained, but the deep affection in his heart fainted. Shen Yu was not sick, and he was willing to carry him. .

    Shen Yu raised his head-look, the sky is clear after rain, with many star seeds, and the moonlight is like a waterfall. .

    "It's August 15th in a few days." Shen Yu said in surprise. .

    "Really?

    Jun Xuanxiao also stopped. There was a bright moon in the night sky, not yet full circle, but it was already bright and hung high, as if it was reunited with a broken mirror. Jun Xuanxiao couldn't help slowing down, and walked step by step.

    "Yu'er. ".

    "Huh?".

    "I will carry you like this for the rest of my life, OK ?".