Chapter 2 - Mt. Tsurugi

A/N: i'm gonna change my writing style a bit

Arifu POV

I've been walking for an hour now, Mt. Tsurugi is quite far away. I heard that it's a tall snowy mountain so it's gonna be cold. I really hope the trainer teaches me the Breath of The Void.

Timeskip

Holy shit, this mountain is high as fuck. Well, time to get climbing! I'm just at the base of the mountain and it's already starting to get cold, sheesh. It's gonna take a long time...

3rd POV

Arifu was now climbing the mountain and someone sensed his presence...

???: 'Who the fuck is here? I sense a human, what do they want from me...?' the man thought.

Arifu was now getting higher and higher up the mountain pretty quickly because of his ability to see, smell, hear and sense very well.

Arifu: 'I can sense a human up this mountain, it must be the trainer.' Arifu thought.

Timeskip

Arifu POV

As I approached the peak, I suddenly sensed something. All of a sudden, that thing dashed towards me in speeds which I've never seen before. I tried to get out of the way but I couldn't. It was too fast. It tackled me on the ground but before I could fall, it caught me by my collar and that's when I saw a clear image of it...or him.

A man, clearly over six feet. White hair, blue eyes and he looked young. Maybe in his late twenties.

I was scared, shocked, surprised....I was feeling a lot of emotions.

(Imagine that the kimono is black)

???: "Who are you and why are you here?" the man spoke,

Me: "Are you a trainer for the Void Breathing technique?" I asked,

???: "That does not concern you," he replied.

Me: "Please teach me the breath," I pleaded,

???: "No, you can't learn it." he said harshly,

Me: "Why?"

???: "You don't need to know."

Me: "I have the mark!" I exclaimed with determination.

Gojo: "Oh really? If that's the case, you need to prove it." Gojo was shocked but he remained calm. However, he looked at me with a certain look which was hard to read.

Me: "See?" I say as I show him my chest which has a beautiful purple pattern.

???: "You really do, huh? My name is Gojo Satoru, i'll be your sensei from now on." he said with a smirk.

Me: "I'll be in your care! Please teach me!" I said, determined as i bowed.

Gojo: "Hit me,"

Me:  "W-What...?" I stuttered,

Gojo: "I said hit me, not assuming that you can though." Gojo-sensei said smugly.

Me: "A-Alright then..." I said while I unsheathe my blade which Urokodaki-san gave me...

"Total Concentration, Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash" I whispered as I launched myself forward to slash Gojo-sensei.

Gojo: "Water Breathing, huh?" I could hear Gojo-sensei say as he readied his stance.

I tried to hit Gojo-sensei with the first form of the Water Breathing technique that Urokodaki-san taught me but he blocked it like it was nothing...

Me: 'Unbelievable...' I thought, 'But i'm not giving up that easily!'

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide!"

I slash Gojo-sensei consecutively and deliver multiple blows simultaneously but he just blocked them all easily.

Me: 'What the fuck-' I thought.

Before I could attack him again, I could barely hear Gojo-sensei muttering...

"Void Breathing, First Form: Discordant Slash"

I could've sworn that I saw his blade glowed a dark purple as he swings his blade at me. I managed to barely block it but the impact was too much and sent me flying into a nearby tree.

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??!!" I exclaimed,

Gojo: "That's Void Breathing, the breathing style you'll be learning from me." Gojo-sensei said in a really cool way.

To be Continued...

A/N: You guys are probably wondering how the fuck Gojo is here lmao