Chapter 13 - Nezuko's Temptation

Previously...

Sanemi: "Come on out, demon! Look, it's the human blood you love so much!" he says as he continues to stab Nezuko repeatedly.

Sanemi opens the door to inside of Nezuko's box and she stands up, revealing her furious eyes and drooling mouth.

Nezuko stands up straight, now with her normal size as she glares at Sanemi.

Tanjiro: "Nezuko...!" he said painfully.

Nezuko: "Grr..." she growls as she glares at Sanemi with her cat-like eyes.

...

Nezuko continues to glare at Sanemi as he flaunts his bloody hand in front of her.

Sanemi: "What's the matter, demon? Come on! You know you want it."

While Nezuko was trying to resist Sanemi's blood, Tanjiro's lungs were being crushed by Obanai.

Shinobu: "Iguro-san, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit, please."

Obanai: "I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move."

Shinobu: "Kamado-kun, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst."

Tengen: "I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on! Start bursting!"

Arifu: 'What the fuck is with this dude... He uses "flamboyant" for everything...' he thought.

Gyomei: "Poor soul... Such a weak, pathetic child..." he said as tears start to flow down his cheeks.

Gyomei: "Namu Amida Butsu."

Sanemi was still flaunting his hand towards the drooling Nezuko.

Tanjiro started to get mad and he ripped the ropes that were tying his hands as Giyuu held Obanai's hand back.

Tanjiro started to run towards Nezuko but Arifu zoomed in and held Tanjiro back.

Tanjiro: 'So fast!'

All the other Hashira also widened their eyes at Arifu's speed.

Arifu: "Tanjiro, calm down. Believe in your little sister, I know she can do it."

Tanjiro calmed down and sat on the gravel.

Tanjiro: "You're right..."

And so everyone watched Nezuko in silence.

Meanwhile, Nezuko was re-experiencing all her past memories of Tanjiro saving her, Urokodaki's hypnosis on to save humans.

Nezuko: 'I will protect humans...' she thought.

She then turned her head away as Sanemi gasped in shock.

Kagaya: "What just happened?"

Child 1: "The demon girl turned her back in disgust. Although she'd been stabbed three times by Shinazugawa, and despite his flaunting of his bloody arm in her face, she restrained herself and did not bite."

Kagaya: "So now, it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans, right?"

Kagaya: "Tanjiro, I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful."