Chapter 50 - Submissive Butterfly 🥵🍋

A/N: I'm really sorry for the time taken for me to publish this, I just got back from boarding school a few days ago.

=====

"W-What?" Arifu asked, confused.

"I-I want you to dominate me..." Shinobu said while looking away, with her cheeks tinted red.

Arifu's confused look turned into a seductive smirk,

"Well, I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't do it, will I~?" He said as Shinobu was pushed down onto the bed.

"Have you been thinking about this a lot~? I know that you all were listening on me and Mitsu-chan yesterday."

"Naughty Shino-chan.... It looks like you need to be punished~" Arifu leaned in and whispered in Shinobu's ear.

(Insert Hot Shinobu Face Pic Here)

"P-Please, do it... I can't wait any longer." Shinobu begged,

"Alright, but I won't hold back~" Arifu said before closing the distance as he hungrily locked lips with Shinobu.

She moaned into his mouth as Arifu nibbled on her bottom lip, her eyes filled with lust.

Arifu's mouth drifted away from Shinobu's as it made its way to her jaw, further progressing to her neck.

He aggressively licked her neck, earning multiple moans from the purple haired Hashira,

"D-Don't tease me...." Shinobu said while blushing madly,

"This is a punishment, remember~?" Arifu replied before sucking on Shinobu's chest while they were both still clothed.

Shinobu's nipples started to harden as Arifu continued to lick around and occasionally bite her still covered chest.

"You like that~?" Arifu asked before playing around with a certain wet area in Shinobu's clothes,

She moaned loudly in response as he continued to massage her clothed pussy.

"Enough with the teasing, time to turn things up a notch~!" Arifu said before ripping off Shinobu's top, revealing her medium sized round and plump breasts.

He grabbed the mounds in his hands before roughly sucking on them as Shinobu's moans could no longer be controlled.

Arifu stood up before taking off his pants, revealing his fully erect cock.

While Shinobu was still laying on her back with her breasts exposed, Arifu climbed on her before gripping her breasts.

He started to titfuck her as the tip kept hitting Shinobu's lips.

Arifu stopped titfucking her and and placed his cock a few inches right above Shinobu's face,

"Lick it." Arifu demanded,

Shinobu looked at Arifu's cock with overwhelming lust in her eyes before hungrily licking all around the large rod, lubricating it with her saliva.

She proceeded to take the tip inside her mouth as Arifu moaned, feeling the warm feeling around his cock once again.

Her eyes widened as Shinobu suddenly felt Arifu's cock hitting the back of her throat.

Arifu held Shinobu's head as he kept thrusting in and out of her mouth repeatedly.

"Ah~" Arifu felt the need to cum rise up so he pushed Shinobu's head down onto his cock, taking the whole thing inside as he came directly inside her throat.

Shinobu gave a seductive grin as she opened her mouth and tongue, showing that she had swallowed it all.

But soon that grin was replaced with confusion as Arifu ripped all of her clothes off, showing off Shinobu's naked body.

Without any time to react, Arifu pushed his cock inside Shinobu's pussy, causing both of them to moan.

In the missionary position, Arifu thrusted in and out of Shinobu's tight pussy, the sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the bedroom with each and every thrust as Arifu dominated Shinobu with no mercy.

"Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~ Yes~..." Shinobu had a look of pure ecstasy as her breasts were squished up against Arifu's chest.

Arifu smashed his lips with Shinobu's as he increased the pace of his thrusting while their tongues explored each other's mouths.

"I... can cum... inside you, right?" Arifu asked in between pants as he felt the need to cum escalating fast.

Shinobu, with her tongue out and moaning loudly, couldn't form a word so she wrapped her legs around Arifu's waist, pulling him in and not letting go.

"Alright, you asked for it!" Arifu bucked his hips and shot out his second load inside Shinobu before pulling out.

However, he wasn't done just yet...

Shinobu was suddenly flipped over and was all on fours, feeling Arifu gripping her asscheeks.

"Huh? Arifu-kun, what are you-" She asked before feeling something poking her ass,

Arifu used some of his own cum and Shinobu's wet juices as lubricant before placing his cock just outside her ass.

"Arifu-kun, wait, no, that's my-!" Shinobu was cut off as Arifu had already inserted his cock inside her ass, a different feeling from the normal kind of sex.

Arifu grunted from the tightness as Shinobu's ass wrapped around his cock.

Shinobu let out a loud screech, feeling Arifu's cock going deeper inside her tight cavern.

He started to fuck her doggy style as Shinobu's ass clapped against Arifu's crotch.

The Insect Hashira couldn't think straight as she felt Arifu's cock messing up her insides, her ass clamping around him and not letting go.

"AHH~! AHHH~!!! AHH~!!! MY ASS~!!! YOU FUCKING MY ASS FEELS SO GOOD, ARIFU-KUN~~!!!!!!!" Shinobu's voice rang throughout the whole Void Estate, making some certain people horny...

Arifu continued to pound into Shinobu's ass, both of them feeling their last climax for the night approaching fast,

Shinobu signalled Arifu to kiss her so he obliged, smashing his lips with hers as their tongues intertwined with each other.

Arifu fastened his thrusting and came inside Shinobu's ass, quickly filling her up as she gave out a loud shriek.

Both of them were panting hard as they hugged each other on the bed, red and out of breath.
(Total Concentration Breathing, Constant won't help you now...)

"Was my dominating up to your standards?" Arifu chuckled,

"You were amazing, thank you, Arifu-kun." Shinobu said before they both shared a sweet and gentle kiss.

=====

A/N: Well, that's the second last lemon of this arc, hope you enjoyed it. Now, time for me to continue watching AOT, I just slowly started it about a month ago.