Chapter 17 - Bliss 🍋

A/N: Hehe bwoi...

===

"Arifu, I want you."

====

Without saying a word, Arifu leans in and closes the distance between them with a heated kiss.

They continue for a couple of minutes until Mitsuri forces her tongue inside Arifu's mouth.

Arifu: 'Oh god I love dominative girls...'

Arifu: 'Alright, you've had your fun' he thought.

He forces his own tongue inside and uses his right hand to hold Mitsuri's head and his left hand groping her breast.

Mitsuri moans into Arifu's mouth as they continue with their superheating kiss.

After a while, Arifu ends the kiss and starts to kiss Mitsuri's neck.

Arifu: "Time for me to take the lead~" he says with a smirk.

He continues to kiss her neck, causing Mitsuri to moan and hold Arifu's head with both of her hands tightly.

Arifu licks and sucks her neck, leaving a few hickeys and makes his way back to Mitsuri's mouth.

He uses his left arm to rub the wet spot on Mitsuri's kimono and right arm to grope her other breast while pinching her nipple through her kimono.

Mitsuri: "S-Stop...t-teasing me." she says in between moans.

Arifu: "As you wish, love."

He starts to slowly take off Mitsuri's kimono, causing Mitsuri to become impatient due to his teasing.

Mitsuri's hand makes it's way to a certain spot in Arifu's pants and starts to rub and stroke it.

Arifu: "Woah, getting feisty, are we?" he smiles.

After fully taking off her kimono, Arifu stares at Mitsuri's gorgeous body. Her perfect curved body, her big and strong breasts as well as her thick thighs.

Mitsuri: "S-Stop staring, it's embarrassing when I'm the only one naked..."

Arifu: "Who can not resist this perfect body? Of course I would stare~"

Mitsuri turns red at his statement and leans in as she gives Arifu another passionate kiss.

While they are kissing, Arifu starts to take off his shirt and pants, revealing his 9 inch long manhood.

(Yes, he's big af...)

Mitsuri widens her eyes at the sight before her but quickly regains her composure.

She immediately grips his rod with one hand and his balls with the other and begins to lick the tip.

She strokes the rod with her hand while licking and sucking the head as she gropes his balls with the other hand.

This 3 in one experience causes Arifu to moan as pre-cum starts to slowly come out.

Seeing this, Mitsuri takes the whole head in her mouth while still licking the tip as she swallows the pre-cum.

She starts to suck on Arifu's manhood, lubricating it while stroking the part where her mouth couldn't reach.

Arifu: "Ugh, Mitsuri..."

Not uttering a single word, Mitsuri starts to deepthroat him, causing her to gag as Arifu makes small thrusting movements with his hips, hitting the back of Mitsuri's throat.

After making the entirety of his manhood wet, Mitsuri steps back and stands up, pushing Arifu on his back to the futon.

Mitsuri: "I think I'm ready."

Arifu: "Are you sure?"

Not giving a reply, Mitsuri rubs her wet lower lips onto Arifu's member, going back and forth causing both of them to moan..

She continues this for a few minutes and starts to kiss Arifu aggressively, thrusting her tongue almost immediately into his mouth while stroking his manhood with one hand.

Satisfied, Mitsuri straightens her body and places Arifu's manhood at her entrance, her juices pouring down his rod.

She takes a deep breath, and slowly inserts his manhood inside her, letting out a loud moan.

Mitsuri: "I-It's so b-big...."

Due to her incredibly flexible body, Mitsuri does not bleed and adjusts to his manhood only in a matter of seconds.

Having a quarter of Arifu's manhood inside her, Mitsuri decides to go deeper until only half of his rod is exposed.

Mitsuri slowly rides his manhood up and down while holding herself by placing her hands on Arifu's chest.

Slowly going faster, Mitsuri thrusts her hips in sync with Arifu as pleasure surges in their bodies, causing them to let out very loud moans.

Arifu: "This feels so good..."

Mitsuri: "Aaaghh...."

Mitsuri goes faster and faster up to the point until she is basically slamming her ass onto Arifu's thighs as the entirety of his member plunges deep into Mitsuri.

When he is fully inside her, Arifu's tip hits Mitsuri's womb as she lets out a blood curling scream and rides his manhood uncontrollably.

Mitsuri: "AHHH!!! AHHH!!! FUCK ME!!!! ARIFU-KUN, FUCK ME!!!!" she shouts.

She continues to ride Arifu faster and faster, slamming down onto him with no mercy.

Arifu: "Mitsuri, I'm about to-"

Mitsuri: "Me too! Let's do it together!"

They change their position a bit to where they are both inches apart, their bodies pressing.

Arifu is on the top this time and is thrusting in and out of Mitsuri as they kiss each other desperately with some tongue action.

Mitsuri: "AHHH, I'M ABOUT TO-"

Arifu: "AHH-"

Arifu shoots his load into her repetitively as Mitsuri squirts uncontrollably. She has her head rocked backwards as she screams as loud as she can.

As Arifu shoots the final load of his seed, he drops down beside Mitsuri. Both of them are panting hard, pleasure visible on their faces.

Arifu: "That was..."

Mitsuri: "So good..."

Mitsuri leans in and gives Arifu a last passionate kiss before they both fall asleep in each others arms.

===

A/N: How'd I do for my first lemon? I've read a ton so I think this is atleast decent.

Here's a pic of our gorgeous goddess:

See ya in the next chapter 👋