Chapter 32 - Heated Reunion 🥵🍋

A/N: I hope this lemon'll be better than last time.

===

3rd POV

You must be wondering where Arifu went... Well, he is now currently on his way to the Kyouguko House to visit Daki or currently known as Warabihime Oiran.

'I wonder how she's been...' Arifu thought as he nears the Kyouguko House.

As he enters the Kyouguko House, the receptionist immediately recognizes him.

"Arifu-san! Long time no see! Are you here to visit Warabihime Oiran?" she asks.

"Hai', I haven't visited her in a while." he smiles.

"Okay, she's currently in her room and she has no performances scheduled. You can go right on ahead."

"Thank you." he thanks her.

"You're welcome, have fun~!" she says the last part in a sing-songy voice.

If you're wondering about how Arifu looks right now, he isn't wearing his standard black haori and demon slayer uniform, he dressed up specially for this occasion.

He is wearing a very simple but modern black kimono and tied his hair into a ponytail (similar to Yoriichi).

He approaches Daki's room and could already smell her perfume 20 meters away.

Arifu opens the double shoji door and...

===

(Lemon Incoming)

Arifu was immediately pulled in by the neck with a pair of hands and was brought down to the floor.

There she was, hovering above Arifu, looking as beautiful as ever, Daki.

She wore some very revealing clothes and had lust in her eyes.

"I knew you would visit me~, I smelled you from a mile away~" she coos.

"Oh really?" Arifu replies with the same tone.

"Really~" Daki replies.

Having had enough of the foreplay, Daki meets Arifu in a lustful kiss and immediately adds the tongue action.

"Nnghh~" Daki moans into Arifu's mouth due to the pleasure and satisfaction of her kissing her boyfriend again after so long.

Arifu gropes her left breast from under her dress and makes swirling motions while pinching her areola, making her shiver under the pleasure.

Daki squeezes Arifu's crotch while still moaning into his mouth without breaking the kiss.

Taking the lead, Arifu flips Daki over and is now on top of her.

"Taking the lead now, are we~?" she smiles seductively.

"Without replying, they both engage in another kiss that is more aggressive and filled with lust as they both fight for dominance.

Daki explores Arifu's mouth but is pushed back, making him doing the same thing to her.

This happens for a few times before Arifu pushes Daki completely back and explores her whole mouth while pinning her to the ground.