Chapter 28 - Critical

A/N: Welcome to the last chapter before I go to boarding school. There will be no chapters after this for atleast 3-4 weeks. I thank you all for being here with me on this journey. Mark my words, i will finish this fanfic even if it takes me another 2 years.

===

Akaza is currently kneeling in front of a child. Said child is currently holding a book while standing in front of a bookshelf as he looks at Akaza.

Akaza: "I have come to make a report, Muzan-sama."

With his shapeshifting abilities, Muzan can literally turn into anything that he wants so it shouldn't be a problem for him to become a child.

Muzan: "Did you find what we talked about?" he says while glaring straight into Akaza's soul with veins bulging on his forehead.

Akaza: "I did some investigation, but there is no reliable information. And I cannot even confirm it's existence..." he says while looking down.

"I could not find the 'Blue Spider Lilly..."

Muzan: "So?"

Akaza: "From now on, I will do my best to live up to your expectations. I have dealt with one of the pillars, as you ordered, so please do not worry-" he gets cut off.

Muzan: "Akaza. You seem to be misunderstanding something."

With that, Akaza's body began cracking from the amount of power Muzan was releasing.

"It's only a pillar... What am I to say now that you dealt with him? It's only natural for demons to defeat humans." he looks down at Akaza.

"What I desire is the total annihilation of the Demon Slayers..." he confirms as Akaza's body cracks even more.

"Kill every single one of them and don't let me see a single one standing ever again." he says while clenching his fists.

"It shouldn't be complicated, but it still hasn't be achieved... What's the meaning of this?" he slams down the book he was holding on the floor.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU KILLED A PILLAR WITH PRIDE BUT THERE WERE STILL THREE DEMON SLAYERS THERE..."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DEAL WITH THEM? AND I SPECIFICALLY LET YOU HEAD THERE SINCE YOU WERE CLOSE... AKAZA!"

Akaza's body looks like it was about to break...

"AKAZA!"

His body shakes...

"AKAZA!"

His body cracks...

"AKAZA!!"

He coughes out blood...

"I'm disappointed in you." he looks down at Akaza with a disappointed look.

Muzan: "To think that you took a blow from a swordsman who isn't even a pillar."

"So even 'Upper Moon Three' was brought to the ground." Akaza flinches when he heard this.