Chapter 8.2 - Yahaba & Susamaru

A/N: Reee time for some fighting action

...

Previously...

But then Arifu sensed something coming towards the house.

Arifu: "GET DOWN!" he shouted as he brought Tanjiro and Nezuko's heads to the floor as Yushiro covers Tamayo.

Temari balls were all over the house making holes in the walls and roof, destroying everything.

Susamaru could be seen throwing and catching the balls as she giggles.

Yahaba: "Did you decide on how to kill them?"

Susamaru: "Vindictively, of course!" she says as she throws more temari's.

...

3rd POV

Susamaru could be seen laughing as she catches her temari's.

Susamaru: "You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!"

Yahaba: "The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects."

Yahaba: "And is the demon hunter accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?"

Susamaru: "Isn't this fun?" she laughs.

Yahaba: "Still, I have to say, Susamaru... Your way of doing things is so immature."

Yahaba: "So careless... You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!" he says, annoyed.

Susamaru: "Oh, stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares? And now, we can have some fun!"

She throws more temari's towards the house resulting more holes visible on the walls.

Yahaba: "You've gone and splattered me again!"

Susamaru: "You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit spoiled."

Susamaru: "And besides..." she says as she waits for the dust to clear...

Susamaru: "Found 'em, found 'em!"

She throws more temari's as they destroy everything inside the house.

Yushiro: "Tamayo-sama!" he exclaims as a temari was headed straight toward them.

But suddenly, the temari changed its trajectory and destroyed Yushiro's head, blood splattered everywhere.

Tanjiro: "Yushiro-san!"

Arifu: "Don't worry, he's a demon. He'll regenerate."

Tanjiro: "But still... Damn it! Nezuko, take lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!"

Nezuko: "hmph." she nods.

Tamayo: "It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!"