Chapter 48 - A Doctor's Care 🥵🍋

A/N: Thank you so much for 40k reads, It made me so happy that we've reached another milestone. The next one will be 50k, 75k and finally 100k. I will literally cry if we get to the last one. Anyways, enjoy the lemon.

=====

"Ahh, it's Tamayo's turn now..." Arifu said to himself while freshening up, the day after having sex with Daki.

He went downstairs and greeted his girlfriends minus Shinobu, Mitsuri and Tamayo.

Arifu heads over to Tamayo's new lab which was in the Void Estate and opened the door and saw her demon doctor girlfriend studying some chemicals while Yushiro swept the floor.

"Hey, Yushiro, Tamayo-chan. You're both up early." Arifu greeted to which Yushiro replied with a silent nod.

"I want to make a cure for demons to turn back into humans for Nezuko-chan as soon as possible." Tamayo said with a smile,

"Well, it wouldn't hurt for you to take a break from it once it a while. Besides, it's your turn today~" Arifu came up and hugged her from behind.

"Oh, I didn't forget~" Tamayo pressed her body backwards, leaning into Arifu.

Yushiro read the room and decided to leave with a smirk,

'You better satisfy Tamayo-sama...' He thought.

Closing the door behind him, Yushiro decided to wander around the Void Estate aimlessly.

Back in the Lab...

Tamayo pressed her back onto Arifu further, her ass squishing his crotch area.

"Were you looking forward to this~?" Arifu asked,

"Oh, you bet I have..." Tamayo smugly grinned before turning her head backwards to meet Arifu in a loving kiss.

She softly nibbled on Arifu's lower lip as she held onto his neck.

Tamayo licked Arifu's entrance, requesting permission to enter to which he admitted.

Both of their tongues swirled around each other before aggressively licking each other.

Tamayo's breathing was getting heavy as she pushed Arifu against the wall and hungrily kissing him.

Arifu moaned as Tamayo ran a hand through his hair while continuing to kiss him.

The raging boner in Arifu's pants was no longer able to be ignored as it poked Tamayo's abdomen.

"Ara, what do we have here?" Tamayo seductively smirked before seductively lowering herself until her face was directly in front of his crotch.

She started to lick and softly bite on the bulge in his pants, causing Arifu to moan as his cock increased in size.

"You like that~?" Tamayo asked in a playful tone as she continued pleasuring Arifu's clothed dick.

She pulled down Arifu's pants to reveal his fully erected member as it twitched.

Tamayo started to gently stroke his rod before licking the tip, sending shivers down Arifu's spine.

She smiled at him before enveloping the head in her mouth, licking all round it with her tongue.

The warm and wet sensation made Arifu groan as Tamayo started to suck on the head.

Tamayo proceeded to take Arifu's cock deeper into her mouth as the tip kept hitting the back of her throat.

She started to deepthroat him, sending waves of pleasure throughout Arifu's body.

"I think it's wet enough..." Arifu said as Tamayo stopped and stood up.

As soon as she stood up, Tamayo was pushed to the wall and was being hungrily kissed by Arifu.

She tensed up at first, but soon kissed back with just as much aggressiveness as they started to make out once more.

He ripped off her kimono in one pull and she undressed Arifu while they were making out.

Tamayo wrapped one of her legs around Arifu's waist and looked up at him.

"I want you inside me." She asked, a blush visible on her face.

"You didn't need to ask." Arifu smiled before placing a gentle kiss on Tamayo's lips and resting placing his forehead on hers,

"I'll go slowly, okay?" He asked lovingly to which Tamayo nodded with a smile.

"You don't have to worry that much, I'm a demon." Tamayo said,

"I know..." Arifu replied before placing her cock at her entrance.

(A/N: In this universe, Tamayo never had a husband and kids so this will be her first time. During the Shinobu lemon, they were both under the horny serum and Shinobu just ignored/didn't notice the pain and blood.)

Arifu slowly pushed his cock inside Tamayo, he gritted his teeth due to the tightness but managed to push through all way inside.

"Did it hurt?" He asked to which Tamayo shook her head in response.

After a few moments, Tamayo nodded at Arifu signalling that he could move.

He started with slow and long thrusts which made Tamayo moan and slowly picked up the pace.

"You can go faster..." Tamayo said in between moans, blushing madly.

"Alright." Arifu replied before going faster, the sound of clapping flesh filled the lab as Tamayo moaned loudly.

She pulled Arifu in for a heated kiss, their tongues dancing around each other as he went even faster.

"Aeuggh~! Aeughh~! ~Aaeeuughh~!!!" Tamayo wildly moaned as Arifu thrusted inside her at max speed.

(Just imagine that moaning sound lmao idk how to write it xDDDD)

"I-I'm about to..." Arifu said,

"Inside, cum inside me..." Tamayo asked,

Arifu continued to thrust inside Tamayo until they both climaxed.

He pulled out after finishing his load but Arifu's cock was still hard,

"Ara, we can't stop if it's still like this~" Tamayo said playfully,

"Come here, Arifu-kun...." She led Arifu by the hand to one of the nearby couches in the lab,

"Sit down cross-legged please." Tamayo asked to which Arifu obliged.

She climbed up into his lap, facing him and had her legs wrapped around his back.

In the 'Wrapped Lotus' position, Tamayo started to bounce on Arifu's cock as he sucked on her breasts.

She moaned when he started to softly bite on them and started to bounce faster.

Arifu started to lick Tamayo's neck as her speed increased further and he felt his end slowly drawing closer.

"I love you." Tamayo moaned out but furiously kissed Arifu, stopping him from replying as they kissed.

"I-I'm about to..." Arifu muttered,

"Cum inside me, please." Tamayo said before increasing her pace and repeatedly bounced on top of Arifu, her breasts slapping with each other as both of them finally reached their climax.

She collapsed onto him as they embraced each other before dropping down and falling asleep.

=====

A/N: Ngl, I'm starting to kinda get tired writing these lemons but I will not give up. Sorry if the end felt a bit rushed...