Chapter 49 - Sensual Bath 🥵🍋

A/N: A'ight boiz, I'm back. I still have a cough but let's read how Arifu fucks another one of his girlfriends today.

=====

"Can we do it in your bathroom?" Mitsuri asked, twirling a string of hair.

"Why, though?" Arifu asked back,

"Well, i-it's because I wanna let you relax..." She shyly said,

'She really is a goddess...' Arifu thought, "Okay, let's go." He said, having his hands locked with Mitsuri's..

Arifu's bathroom was no ordinary one, it had one of the most advanced technology (at that time) where one of them could heat water automatically so you could bathe in it. (Basically a really big bathtub with a built in water heater).

The inside was very modern and white covered the walls.

"Let's take a hot bath first." Mitsuri suggested,

"Alright." He nodded.

Both of them started to undress and neither of them minded being naked in front of each other.

Arifu climbed into the bathtub while Mitsuri turned on the water before sitting next to him.

Warm water started to slowly rise as Mitsuri rested her head on Arifu's shoulder, with him wrapping an arm around her.

"Mitsu-chan,"

"Mhm?" Mitsuri smiled when she heard that nickname.

"Do you like being with me?" Arifu asked while looking at the ceiling.

Mitsuri was silent as Arifu continued, "Well, is there anything that you think I'm lacking? Do I give you enough love and care like I do for the other girls? I want to be fair." He finished.

However, Mitsuri was silent.

"Mitsu-chan?" Arifu looked beside him to see Mitsuri having a loving smile on her face,

"Arifu-kun is Arifu-kun, and nobody can change that. To me, you are perfect and no one can ever become like Arifu-kun."

"Don't think about what you lack, think about what you already have. You love and care for us really much and I think Arifu-kun is already perfect the way he is!"

After that short speech, a tear fell from Arifu's face as he was amazed by such words coming from his girlfriend

He had never heard such heartwarming words directed at him so this caused Arifu to also blush as he covered a side of his face.