Chapter 14 - Showdown

A/N: Let's goooo, time to see how the fight goes!

...

Previously...

Kagaya: "You all can now take your places."

Sanemi, Rengoku and Giyuu are on one side, holding their sheathes while Arifu is on the other, not even bothering to ready a stance.

Sanemi: 'This guy... He isn't even taking this seriously... I'll show him!'

Kagaya: "Breathing techniques are allowed and you may use your blades."

"Now... Start!"

...

Arifu unsheathed his blade at the very last second as they all dashed forward at high speeds.

Arifu was the first to engage as he charges towards Sanemi.

Arifu: "Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash."

Giyuu: 'He uses Water Breathing?! But there can't be two Hashiras of the same breathing style...'

Sanemi blocked with his blade and scoffed.

Sanemi: "That all ya got?"

Arifu ignored this and started to keep on attacking Sanemi without using any forms.

He attacks Sanemi again and again as neither of them were losing and seemed to be on par with each other.

Kyojuro, seeing this as a chance to attack Arifu from behind, dashes towards Arifu.

Kyojuro: "Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire!"

Arifu had already sensed it coming seconds before it happened and backflipped out of the way as he landed a safe distance away from them.

Sanemi: "Come on, dude! Are you being a pussy?"

Arifu was slightly annoyed but didn't react as he continued to eye the three Hashiras in front of him. Giyuu was the only one who hasn't engaged him so he was suspicious.

Arifu: 'He's probably planning something... Gotta end this quickly.'

Arifu: "Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux."

Arifu began attacking all three pillars at once. First attacking Kyojuro, then on to Sanemi. When he was about to attack Giyuu, he noticed something different...

He wasn't trying to defend himself, his sword was just held on to the ground.

Giyuu: "Water Breathing: Eleventh Form: Dead Calm."

Arifu was launched back a little when his blade reached Giyuu.

Arifu: "Nice, brother! You made an eleventh form for Water Breathing?!" he smiled.

"But...

I'm done playing."

"Void Breathing, First Form: Discordant Slash."