Chapter 31 - Infiltration

A/N: hai hai

===

Timeskippu
(Yes im not doing the journey)

The Yoshiwara Red Light District, the night district where the lust and charms of men and women swirl in a storm of love and hate...

The Red Light District is called the Flower District because, as the name implies, this part of the city is shaped like a flower.

The prostitutes living here were either living in poverty sold out due to loans, they bear a lot of hardships...

But in exchange, they are guaranteed the necessities of life. If they can make their way up as prostitutes, they could potentially become part of a wealthy household by getting bought out.

The most prominent among them, the 'Oiran', are completely different all together.

They are special women who have acquired everything: beauty, education, performance.

You simply can't meet a high ranking Oiran, To gain an audience with them, men have to frequently visit the Red Light District, as if they were competing with each other.

===

"Ohh, dear me..." an elderly woman spoke.

The scene shows Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke each dressed up as a girl with horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE makeup.

Zenko, Sumiko and Inoko.

"Not at our place." the man accompanying the woman rejects Tengen's offer.

"We just brought in a new girl in a few days ago, so I'm sorry..." he continued.

"..." The woman thinks, "Well, one should be okay." she smiles.

"Then I will entrust one to you, ma'am." Tengen with his hair down says with a smile.

"Then we'll take the one in the middle," the man says referring to Tanjiro or Sumiko.

"She seems so honest," the woman smiles.

"I'll work as hard as I can!" Sumiko says enthusiastically with a smile(?)

Sumiko was hired.

===

Tengen was now walking down the streets of the Flower District with Zenko and Inoko (Zenitsu and Inosuke) on their way to other houses.

"You guys are so worthless, I can only sell you guys for cheap." Tengen clicked his tongue.

"I'm not going to talk to you." Zenitsu exhales.

"You mad because I made you dress up like a girl?" Tengen asks with a vein popped on his cheek.

"You were the one who said you'll listen to whatever I say."

'I don't care about dressing up like a girl, dumbass... It's your face, you have a normal male face. Just cut me some slack.' Zenitsu or Zenko cursed internally.

"Hey! There's a bunch of people gathering around there!" Inosuke or Inoko pointed out.

"Ahh, it's an 'Oiran Parade'." Tengen says,

"It's 'Koinatsu Oiran' from the 'Tokito House'."

"The highest ranked prostitute is going to greet one of her customers," Tengen explains,

"In any case, she's flamboyant. She has a bunch of people following her." he finishes.

"WIFE!!? IS THAT YOUR WIFE!!?? IS THAT BEAUTY YOUR WIFE!??? SHE'S TOO MUCH!!! ARE ALL THREE OF YOUR WIVES BEAUTIFUL!???" Zenitsu literally screams,

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!! YOU'LL TELL BECAUSE THEIR NAMES ARE ON THE 'LISTS'!!!" Tengen punches Zenitsu square in the face.

"She's walking slow. If she were in the mountains, she'd be dead right away." Inosuke says without noticing a really creepy looking woman behind him.

"Excuse me, sir. I'd like to take this girl in, that okay?" she asks.

"I'm part of the 'Ogimoto House'... My eyes dont deceive me." she says while smiling creepily.

"Ohh, you're from the Ogimoto House! Well thanks for your patronage." Tengen accepts happily while Inosuke just stands there, confused.

"Be well, Inoko-" Zenitsu stops himself,

He looks at Tengen and he also looks at him...

'Oh no, I'm the only one left!' he realised.

===

A/N: next will be daki lemon, the one you've been waiting for :)