Chapter 8.5 - 100 Reads Special!

A/N: Tysm for 100 reads! It doesn't seem much but it really means a lot to me. I can't wait for my story to grow bigger. So here is the 100 reads special!

...

Arifu: Hey, readers! To celebrate this book having 100 reads, I will now reveal all of the forms of the Void Breathing technique!

[NOTE: I DIDNT CREATE THIS BREATHING STYLE, SOMEONE CALLED DARKCHAOZLORD GAVE ME PERMISSION TO USE IT]

Tanjiro: "Woah! I also want to see them!"

Arifu: "Void Breathing has 25 forms in total!"

Tanjiro: "25?!! That's so many!!! Water Breathing only has 10..."

Arifu: "Okay so let me show you them all!"

First Form: Discordant Slash
A single concentrated arcing slash infused with void energy around the blade, leaves an afterslash that fluxes with smaller slashes.

Second Form: Lotus of Agony
The user slashes wildly around them, creating the image of a lotus which explodes in a burst of void energy.

Third Form: Black Chains
The user plants their sword into the ground, creating chains of void energy to restrict the target.

Fourth Form: Cycle of Heaven
The user slashes in a wheel around them, creating a rift of void energy in a halo, with the halo itself spinning as the energy condenses in one point of the wheel.

Fifth Form: Shattered Void
A consecutive slash which has enough enough power to cause small craters with every strike.

Sixth Form: Harrowing Sorrow
A series of quick thrusts followed by an upwards slash to send the target into the skies.

Seventh Form: Nightmare's Call
A single, curving strike that has a manipulative void range.

Eighth Form: Arcadian Spike
A series of eight slashes that can rend apart even steel.

Ninth Form: Anarchy
A dozen intangible slashes that don't have much speed, but contain immense slashing power.

Tenth Form: The Dragon of Desolation
A continuous attack that increases in power the longer it's used, will reset accumulated force if the ability is ever disrupted or cancelled.

Eleventh Form: Broken Moon - Skyfall
A technique that slashes in crescent slashes consecutively, giving the appearance of a falling moon.

Twelfth Form: Shattered Heaven - Paradise Lost
The user spins while slashing their sword, creating a gale of void energy that rends anything it comes into contact with.

Thirteenth Form: Black Mirror - Flash of Despair
The user coats their blade in void energy, slashing quickly from five separate directions and creating a cage around the target.

Fourteenth Form: Void Steps
A movement technique that uses special breathing and footwork to cloak the user from all eyes.

Fifteenth Form: Solar Halo
Creates three rings of void energy to slash at the target, can be controlled at will.

Sixteenth Form: Null Dawn
Discharges a massive amount of void energy, causing an explosion tricolored void flames.

Seventeenth Form: Black Mirror - Ghost Steps
A movement technique that allows the user to form ripples of void in the air, allowing for sudden leaps and and twists in the air.

Eighteenth Form: Usurped Palace - Emperor's End
A single strike that unleashes a wave of ever slashing void energy that contains chaotic slashes within, constantly fluctuating.

Nineteenth Form: Anthem of Desperation
An attack that causes loud hymns with every strike that can disrupt the target's focus.

Twentieth Form: Shattered Heaven - Falling Seraphim
A technique which momentarily increases the user's reaction speed, allowing them to strike and react faster for some time.

Twenty-First Form: Blazing Sky - Dark Meteorite
A single, vertical slash which causes an explosion of void energy on contact with anything.

Twenty-Second Form: Aurorean Lance
A single thrust which can increase it's range with void energy, allowing strikes from a distance.

Twenty-Third Form: Cold Moon - Halcyon of Frost
A series of attacks that strike without intent, making them hard to detect. Carries a faint cold edge which slows demons' regeneration.

Twenty-Fourth Form: Blazing Sky - Hell's Impertinence
A series of attacks that slash at the enemy from all directions around them.

Twenty-Fifth Form: Black Sun - End of Light
A hundred chaotic slashes which cannot be blocked, home in on the enemy and contain miniature slashes within.

Arifu: "So that's all of the Void Breathing forms! These are also made by DaRkChAoZlOrD. Be sure to check his stories out."

Tanjiro: "Wow! So cool!"

Arifu: "Remember to vote on all of the chapters including the specials and announcements!"

Tanjiro: "Also please share this fanfiction with everyone you know who likes Demon Slayer!"

Arifu: "It would make the author really happy. Right, Nezuko?"

Nezuko: "Hmph, hmph!"

Tanjiro: "So that's it for the 100 reads special!"

Arifu: "See you on Chapter 9 - Sadness!"

Nezuko: "Hmmm!"

Tanjiro: "Arifu-san, why does the name sound bad?"

Arifu: "I don't know, Tanjiro. But I can sense that something horrible is about to happen..."

Nezuko: *sad nezuko noises*

Tanjiro: "Oh well, see you!"

Arifu: "Goodbye!"

...

A/N: I had fun writing this one lmao