Chapter 3 - Training

A/N: Thanks for reading my book this far :)

...

Arifu POV

After that "incident" with Gojo-sensei, he asked me to follow him. Apparently, he said it was a "special training method". He then brought me to a side of the mountain with stable ground but my concern was placed at these hundreds of massive boulders in front of me.

Me: "H-How did these get here?" I asked him,

Gojo: "I threw them all here." he replied,

Me: "Oh, okay..." I replied but I was actually screaming in my mind, 'HOW THE FUCK DID HE THROW ALL OF THOSE MASSIVE BOULDERS UP HERE???!!!'

I decide to forget that and asked Gojo-sensei on what this "special training method" was gonna be.

Gojo: "I want you to dodge all these boulders,"

Me: "Uhh, what...?" I asked, confused.

But the next thing I knew, a boulder came flying at me but I fortunately manage to barely dodge it. I'm sure this training is gonna be hard as fuck...

Timeskip
(Im too lazy to write the training arc)

It has been 6 years since I became Gojo-sensei's student and boy were those years were excruciating... I am now 23 years old. Anyway, I have mastered most of the breathing forms of Void Breathing. Who knew that Gojo-sensei's crazy training methods helped enhance my already enhanced senses.

Apparently, today is the day I set off to Mt. Fujikasane for Final Selection and I was waiting for Gojo-sensei. He said he wanted to give me something. A while later, he came back holding a box in his hands.

Gojo: "This is for you, Arifu. I'm sure you're gonna kick some demon ass at Final Selection. I mean, who the fuck trained you?"

Me: "You, of course! The one and only Gojo Satoru." I answered with a smirk,

Gojo: "You got that right, now open the box." he replied.

I opened the box and it had a black kimono with a beautiful purple design which i liked. He then asked me to wait as he goes inside his house and came back with a really sick nichirin blade. It was in a black and purple colour and I thought it was calling for me, I really like I was being pulled towards it.

Me: "Woah, Gojo-sensei. Thank you so much, this katana looks really cool.

Gojo: "No problem. Besides, it was passed down by the former Void Breathing users for who knows how long and now that you have completed your training I would need to pass it down to you."

Me: "Okay, Gojo-sensei. I'll be off now, it would take a few days to get there.

Gojo: "Don't worry, you'll arrive on time. You have mastered Total Concentration Breathing, Constant." He assured me.

I then said my goodbye as I descend the mountain and head off towards my destination...

Mt. Fujikasane

...

A/N: Thats all for this chapter, everyone! I hope you enjoyed it.