Chapter 8 - Tamayo

A/N: Arifu is about to encounter the first member of the harem! This is the longest chapter fr, 1779 words including the author's notes.

...

Previously

Tamayo: "You still used the term, 'man' for a demon. Let me help you."

Tanjiro smells her and he smells the scent of a demon. Arifu also had already sensed that she was a demon but stood silent because he didn't detect any hostility.

Tanjiro: "But aren't you a..."

Tamayo: "Yes, I am a demon. But I am also a doctor. And I also want to eradicate that man, Kibutsuji.

...

3rd POV

(Skipping the brutal seen with Muzan)

Muzan could be seen walking in an alley. He snaps his fingers as 2 demons come out of thin air.

Yahaba & Susamaru: "What is your bidding, oh Great One?" they asked in unison.

Muzan: "Bring me the heads of the slayer with Hanafuda-like earrings and the slayer with dark blue eyes and black and purple haori.

Yahaba & Susamaru: "As you wish." they said as they both vanish.

...

Arifu and Tanjiro are now back at the udon stall with a sleeping Nezuko. The udon vender from earlier is now scolding Tanjiro because he dropped his udon.

Tanjiro: "I'm really sorry, I'll pay for it!"

Vendor: "Look, kid. It's not about the money, it's about you not wanting to eat my udon!"

Tanjiro: "Okay, I'll have a bowl of udon!" he said while holding up a finger.

Tanjiro: "No, two bowls!" he said as he adds another finger.

Vendor: "Alright!" he enthusiastically said as he starts making the udon.

Vendor: "Here are your two bowls of udon!"

Tanjiro: "Yes, thank you so much!" he said as he starts swallowing the udon like a train.

Arifu: 'Uh...' he mentally facepalmed.

Nezuko: "hmph, hmph" she hums as she points at one of the demons from earlier beneath a tree.

Tanjiro: "Huh, what're you pointing at, Nezuko?"

Arifu: "It's one of those demons from earlier, it's the grumpy looking boy."

Tanjiro: "Oh."

They all went up to the boy from earlier.

Yushiro: "Let's go, we do not want to keep her waiting."

Tanjiro: "But I could've just smelled it."

Yushiro: "It's under a cloaking spell, you'll never find it."

Yushiro: "That girl's a demon, right? And an eyesore to boot." he said pointing at Nezuko.

Tanjiro: "Whaa...."

Tanjiro then started rambling about how beautiful Nezuko is while pointing at Yushiro as Arifu just sweatdropped looking at the scene before him.