Chapter 20 - Void V.S Serpant

A/N: First fight, lets goo.

===

Previously...

Arifu and Obanai both get a training katana each and assume fighting stances.

All the Hashiras sit in a line a few meters back to watch the fight.

Mitsuri: 'Go, Arifu! You can do it!' she thought.

Oyakata-sama: "Ready?"

They both nod their heads and grip their blades.

"Begin."

===

A gust of wind is released as both competitors rush at each other with blinding speeds.

"Void Breathing, Fourteenth Form: Void Steps."

Arifu triples his speed, becoming much faster than Obanai, appearing behind the Serpant Hashira and attempts to finish this quickly.

"Void Breathing, First Form: Discordant Slash."

Arifu swings his katana but was blocked by Obanai at the last second.

"Serpent Breathing, First Form: Winding Serpent Slash."

Obanai moves like a slithering snake and releases several slashes in a winding pattern.

Arifu blocks them all easily and immediately starts to attack Obanai again.

"Void Breathing, Ninth Form: Anarchy."

Arifu releases a dozen of intangible slashes at Obanai. They aren't fast, but it makes a crack in Obanai's training katana with every slash it absorbs.

Obanai tries to block them all until his katana is full of cracks and could be broken at any moment.

Arifu decides to finish this as he grips his katana tightly.

"Void Breathing, Tenth Form: The Dragon of Desolation."

Arifu makes a continuous attack that seemingly appears stronger the longer he uses it and smashes Obanai's katana to pieces, blowing him away until he hits a tree and passes out.

All the Hashiras waited for a moment to process the battle outcome in front of them until Kyojuro was the first to speak.

Kyojuro: "An amazing fight!"

Mitsuri: "Yay! I knew you could do it!"

Giyuu watches in amazement and nods his head.

Kagaya: "Who won?"

Child 1: "Arifu has won by knocking out Obanai."

Kagaya: "Congratulations, Arifu. You have made it to the second round. Now, time for the next battle...

"Kyojuro V.S Giyuu."

===

A/N: Yep, i still suck at fight scenes :(