Chapter 34 - A New Breath

A/N: You guys must be wondering how the new breath works. Don't worry, all will be explained in due time. Just enjoy the show.

===

"Breath of the Dark Sun..."

===

If you still remember the story, Tanjiro had became Arifu's Tsuguko to honour Rengoku and shape Tanjiro into a fine swordsman.

And during that time, Arifu had asked Tanjiro to teach him Sun Breathing or Hinokami Kagura.

But before that, something had happened...

Flashback

Arifu was currently cleaning his katana while Tanjiro was training in front him in the Void Estate.

"4998! 4999! 5000!" Tanjiro shouted,

"That's enough for now, Tanjiro. Take a break atleast." Arifu said while still cleaning his katana.

Tanjiro complied and sat next to him before he took a look at his katana.

This was actually the first time he had a close up look at it since Arifu had always finished his fights quickly excluding the fight with Kokushibo but he was too focused on Rengoku during that time.

"Arifu-san, can I see your katana?" Tanjiro asked politely,

"Well, sure. I had just finished cleaning it, anyway." Arifu nodded and handed his katana to Tanjiro.

When Tanjiro's fingers touched it, he immediately passed out,

"Tanjiro? Tanjiro?" Arifu called out as he slaps Tanjiro's face lightly."

===

Tanjiro POV

I suddenly wake up in a forest... It was night time and I could hear the sounds of flesh being cut.

I ran towards the source of the voice and saw someone with black hair with red tips tied in a ponytail wearing the earrings my father gave me!

He was fighting... No, it can't be... He's fighting Kibutsuji Muzan! I wanted to come closer but it seems that a barrier was stopping me and I could only watch the fight from a distance.

The man was cutting Muzan's body so fast and his movements were so smooth, but they were familiar for some reason...

That's it! He's using the Hinokami Kagura technique! The footwork and movements are like the same, but it is more refined and precise...

I can finally see what I have been doing wrong all this time...

The man slashed precisely at 12 parts of his body while Muzan had showed a face of a shock and fear.

He split his body into little pieces and tried to flee but...

"Void Breathing, Seventh Form: Nightmare's Call"

He was stopped by somebody else with white hair, but wasn't that the breathing style Arifu-san uses?

The man with white hair destroys a lot of the pieces together with the man with my father's earrings but Muzan was still getting away.