Chapter 46 - Girlfriend Meeting

=====

Arifu was now in the common room of the Void Estate, sitting cross-legged on the floor looking at all of his girlfriends whispering in front of him.

He was clueless and didn't know what was happening as all of them stopped whispering and sat in a formation in front of him.

(Here's a pic to give you a better idea. Excuse my terrible handwriting cuz it's been 2 years and I've only been writing online for school)

"Girls, what is all this about?" Arifu asked in confusion.

"Ahem, we have decided to host a girlfriend meeting regarding something very important." Mitsuri spoke,

'Girlfriend meeting..?' Arifu thought,

"Since the Hashira Training starts in a week, we would like you to spend one whole day with each of us alone." Shinobu said with a smile as she pointed her finger upwards.

"Don't filter your words, Shinobu-chan. Arifu, we want you to fuck us and stay in our rooms for the whole day." Ume said with a smirk.

All the other girlfriends nodded.

"Me and Bell-chan will even bring your food in bed so you won't have to leave the room!" Kumi said,

"Do I get a say in this?" Arifu asked before feeling six beings glaring into his soul.

"On second thought..." He sweatdropped,

"We have already decided the order. It will be, Ume-san, Tamayo-san, Me, Shinobu-san and Kumi-chan will spend her's together with Bell-chan." <~ In the order of who became Arifu's girlfriend first.

"Okay... So we start tommorow?" Arifu asked to which all the girlfriends nodded.

'Oh great...'

=====

Okay! I will be doing a mini arc before the Hashira Training Arc starts for fun or should I say... A series of lemons... 😏

One day alone with one girlfriend, hehe... And the maid threesome.... YES, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

So the chapters starting from this one will not be that long since it will only be lemons without that much story.