Chapter 47 - Another Round, Daki-sama~? 🥵🍋

Time for the first chapter of the new lemon arc! Yay, gonna be writing this with one hand if yk what I mean...

=====

Arifu woke up to feeling a sense of overwhelming pleasure, he immediately opened his eyes and looked down to see a big bulge on his blanket that kept moving up and down which added to the pleasure he was receiving.

He moaned before lifting the blanket to see Daki, fully naked and giving him a blowjob.

Slurping sounds could be heard as she sucked on the head before licking down Arifu's rod and even kissing it at a few spots.

"A-Ah.. Ume-chan..?" Arifu managed to speak before he began to moan again,

"I couldn't wait any longer... Besides, it's been a while since we had our last fuck..." Daki said, smirking while giving Arifu a handjob,

After lubricating his cock enough, Daki seductively crawled up Arifu's body until she was right in front of his face as they both could feel their hot breaths.

Daki closed the distance between them before locking her lips with his.

Arifu shivered as Daki trailed kisses down his neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there.

She wrapped her arms around Arifu's neck before she started ear-licking him, her long demon tongue swirling around inside.

Arifu moaned as his cock twitched, enjoying the earjob. This was one of his fetishes which turned him on a lot.

Daki straddled him before her lips clamped onto Arifu's again, gently nibbling on his lower lip and causing him to moan into her mouth.

She grinded against his body as they started to make out.

"Mmhm~~" Daki was enjoying it a lot as she continued to hungrily kiss her boyfriend.

Arifu squeezed Daki's ass, causing her to yelp but soon turned into a moaning mess as he had pulled her in and was now the one licking her neck.

"Y-Yes~!" Daki tilted her head to the side, giving Arifu more space as he softly sucked on her collarbone,

Arifu failed to suppress a groan as Daki grinded harder against him, his cock sandwiched in between her lower lips but not exactly inside.

"I want you now..." Arifu whispered in Daki's ear,

"Oh, really~?" She smirked,

"Please ride me, Daki-sama~" Arifu mischievously grinned as he seductively whispered in her ear.

Daki was bright red after hearing that nickname but quickly recovered and aligned Arifu's cock towards her entrance before slowly sitting down on him.

A familiar wonderful feeling takes control of Arifu's senses once again as he tried suppressing any noise whatsoever from coming out of his mouth but he wasn't gonna last very long.

Lewd sounds echoed throughout the room as Daki slowly increased the pace, her breasts bouncing with every move.

Arifu started to do short and small thrusts in sync with Daki's riding which added to the pleasure as his cock reached in deeper inside her.

He grabbed both of Daki's breasts and started to aggressively suck on one of them while playing with the other, greatly increasing the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

This resulted in Daki's insides tightly squeezing Arifu's rod as she increased the pace even more up to point she was slamming herself onto him.

"I-I'm going to make you cum~!" Daki said in between moans as she went even faster,

Arifu couldn't suppress his moans any longer at this point so he was a blushing mess and felt his end coming near...

Daki noticed that Arifu was near his end due to the sudden twitching inside her so she forcefully shoved her tongue inside his mouth while riding him at max speed.

Arifu let out a final moan before cumming inside Daki, causing her to scream in ecstasy as his seed was overflowing inside her.

Cum flowed out of Daki's pussy as Arifu pulled out his cock, Daki was only panting hard due to her having infinite demon stamina.

Arifu sat down while breathing heavily but his cock stood up tall again once he saw Daki's ass.

She was on all fours and catching her breath but before she could react, she felt something slowly entering her ass from behind as Arifu pulled her by the hair and started to fuck her in the doggystyle.

He had one hand on her ass and the other firmly gripping Daki's hair as Arifu slammed his cock inside her.

Arifu grunted due to Daki's ass being way tighter than her pussy but still managed to plow through.

* SLAP *

A red handprint was now on Daki's ass as it jiggled with every thrust Arifu made.

"F-Fuck... Harder~!" Daki had her tongue out with her eyes rolled up as Arifu greatly increased the pace.

Very loud moans filled the room as Arifu's cock penetrated Daki's ass at insane speeds, overwhelming her as she started to lose control,

"YES~! YES~!!! FUCK ME HARDER~!!! FUCK ME, PLEASE~!!!!!" Daki's ass bounced erratically as both of them were about to cum,

Arifu suddenly pulled out and immediately went back in but he was now inside her pussy.

Arifu thrusted as deep and hard as he could and came inside Daki's pussy,

Her body spasmed as the feeling of overloading pleasure jolted throughout Daki's body.

After the last drop of cum was released, Arifu pulled out and flopped down onto the bed, out of breath.

Daki crawled on top of him and rested her head on his chest before closing her eyes.

"I love you..." Daki whispered as she smiled, satisfied.

"I love you too." Arifu smiled and whispered back, running a hand down her hair.

Suddenly, Arifu's cock became hard once again, sticking out in between Daki's thighs.

"Oh~?" Daki grinned,"

"Another round, Daki-sama~?" Arifu asked seductively...

=====

A/N: One down, four to go... Hope you enjoyed this lemon.