Chapter 51 - Maid Pleasure 🥵🍋

A/N: You don't know how many breaks I took while writing this. I only write like a few lines and then continue a few weeks later lmao.

=====

Arifu's POV

I woke up as I stretched my arms. Today's the day, the last day of having sex with my girlfriends before the Hashira Training tommorow.

I got out of bed and did some stretching and basic warm ups before taking a shower.

After finishing up, I went downstairs and greeted the girls.

"Ohayo, everyone." I smiled as I walked down the stairs,

"Ohayo~" Tamayo was reading a book at the table as Yushiro played with Chachamaru.

"Arifu-sama, come have breakfast!" Kumi came out of the kitchen with a tray, Bell following out shortly after.

As my eyes laid upon my maid girlfriends, I noticed that they looked different than usual.

They weren't wearing their normal maid outfits. Although, they were similar... These ones seem more tighter and showed off more skin.

 These ones seem more tighter and showed off more skin

(Kumi's the top one and Bell has the clothes of the bottom one)

"What's with the change of appearance?" Arifu asked with a smirk, already knowing the reason.

"You know why~" Kumi said as she placed down some sushi in front of Arifu all while her breasts were pushing against his back.

"Itadakimasu." Arifu said before munching on the sushi, still having Kumi pressing on his back.

"This is good."

"Here's some water." Bell placed a large cup of water next to his plate before sitting down and watching him eat with a smile.