Chapter 29 - Rest

Ok so just in case you haven't seen the small update, I'm back for a short time because my knees hurt like hell and its been going on for months so i was allowed to go home.

===

Arifu POV

I had just woken up from a peaceful sleep... It's been four months since my fight against Kokushibo. Everything was slowly becoming better... Shinobu, Kumi and Bell are now my girlfriends, now I'm gonna have to introduce them to Daki the next time we meet.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, revealing Kumi in her signature maid dress holding a plate with a pancake on it.

"Rise and shine, Arifu-sama~!" She says in a sing-songy voice. "I made pancakes!" Kumi explained.

"Woah, when did you learn how to make those?" I asked, "Mitsuri-san taught me." she answered.

She struts up to me and gives a kiss on my cheek, sets the pancakes down and sits on my lap.

"Are you ready to eat~?" she asks seductively with a shimmering glint in her eyes.

"Which one? The pancakes, or..." I say before squishing her ass through the maid dress.

"Eek!" This causes Kumi become startled and almost fell but I caught her in time and give her a deep passionate kiss.

"Thanks for the pancakes, I'll greet the others." I say with a smile as I head out the door with a pancake in my hand, leaving a very flustered Kumi.

'That... Didn't work at all.' she thought as she covered her face while remembering the kiss Arifu had given him.

===

3rd POV

"Morning, everyone!" Arifu greets his girlfriends as he walks down the stairs.

Currently, Shinobu and Mitsuri decided to have a week long sleepover since all the Hashiras had been given a break due to the decrease in demon activity.

"Ohayo, Arifu!" Mitsuri excitedly greets back as she is the first to come running up to Arifu and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Ohayo!" Shinobu greets with a smile and wave.

"Ohayo, Arifu-sama~!" Bell's greeting had the most sass to it while she was doing the dishes.

Arifu proceeds to kiss all of his present girlfriends and the his daily routine cycles. Eat, drink, train, mess around, sleep.

===

Meanwhile...

"Tengen, I have a mission for you and your wives." Oyakata-sama informs Tengen,

"What is it, Oyakata-sama?" he asks,

"There seems to be some demon activity in the Red Light District at Yoshiwara. There is suspected to be an Upper Moon." he explains,

"The Red Light District... Isn't that where-" Tengen gets cut off,

"Yes, it is where Daki, one of Arifu's girlfriends and our ally currently hides and disguises as an Oiran." he continues,

"The suspected Upper Moon could be Gyuutaro, her brother that also shares the position of Upper Moon 6." he finishes.

"I accept this mission. Oyakata-sama, do you mind if I ask Arifu to join me on this mission?" Tengen asks.

"Of course." he replies.

"Thank you."

===

A/N: sorry if this is a lil too short, i actually wrote a bit more than this but had to save it for the next chapter since it was incomplete and im already on my way back to boarding school. Im in the car right now while typing this A/N so i hope you understand.

The hiatus ends in 11 days so bear with me, ill give you all 1k+ words chapters soon. I'll return for my year end holiday.

Ok one more thing, should i write in this style or the normal style that i used since chapter 1?