#Cizzie

No ones POV
the girls and the boys hit it off very well. But their apartment never got robbed so they don't live with the O2L boys, even though they seem to. Awesome Life is always over.

Kian and Melissa are dating now, and she plans to never let him go. He too plans the same.

Lizzie's POV

I stare at Connor as he sits on the couch writing down notes for a skit idea he had. Melissa had told me her coma dream, everything.

How me and Connor had a really special thing. How I trusted him. But it can never happen. He also came out of the closet to me. (There, now he gay )

Ugh, I hate this. You know when you dream about someone in a different way and then feelings start developing for them? Well that's kinda what's happening, but it was someone else's dream that sounded perfect. Can I really be having a crush on a someone who will never like me back?

My mind starts buzzing around then something pops in my head. YOLO. random to you guys, but it followed my train of thought at the moment.

"Hey Connor?"

He looks up at me. "Yessum?" I stand up and walk over to him. "What are you doing?" No going back now.

I grab the collar of his shirt causing him to stand up, and press my lips heatedly against his.

It lasted about 10 seconds before I let go of his shirt. He stared at me in shock.

"What was..?" He says not really over the shock yet.

I start to walk away with a big smirk on my face. "A one time thing."

"Oh you get back here! You do not get to kiss me and quote Once Upon A Time to me then just walk away!" I hear his footsteps chasing after me.

I laugh and start running through the house. Yup, that just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the rest of the chapters are just gonna be like this so enjoy a full chapter about your favorite couple in the a few days. Enjoy!

~ Captaino2l