Awkward

Kian's POV

Wow, you can literally feel the akward right now. i scratch the back of my ear and i look between Connor and, the Jackson dude, with Lizzie in between them. my eyes flickered once again to Connor and his face twisted with confusion and anger as her glared down Jackson, but when Lizzie looked at him his expression turned soft.

I couldn't help but kinda feel bad for liz as she looked at the two boys with a torn look on her face. From The Awesome Life's glare at Jackson and the way he looks at Liz, I figured he was one of Lizzie's past boyfriends. But with the whole thing she just got going with connor, she is stuck in a little bit of a love triangle.

I look over at the wall awkwardly. oh what a beautiful wall. This is so freaking akward.

BBRRRINNNNNNGGGG BBRRRINNNNNNGGGG! Oh, thank God. "Oh, it looks like the phones ringing in the kitchen! I'll get it!" I say walking towards the kitchen.

"Kian's not the brightest." -_- thanks, that makes me feel good. "I will go help him with the phone!" Melissa runs up next to me and I look at her with a flat face. 'Sorry' she mouths. I shrug and we walk into the kitchen to get away from akward scene happening in our livingroom.

"Hello?" Melissa says as the phone reaches her ear. "yes?.. I think?" She nods. "Oh, Yeah!" her expression grows excited. "Alright, see you there! Bye!"

"What was that all about?" I ask as she jumps up and down.

"It was about the whole reason I am here in your house!" was that something about the robbery? "VIDCON!" Oh, that works too.

Wait.... "VidCon!" I say picking up Melissa and setting her on the counter. "I totally forgot!" I smirk at her. "You know your a big distraction, right?"

She smiles and pecks me on the lips, but it doesn't end like that. I get caught in her green blue eyes as she stares back at mine. I lean forward and press my lips against hers and feel the same sparks I feel every time we kiss. The slow passionate kiss soon turns into a heated makeout session as our lips move in sync. Kiss me, K-K-kiss me,Infect me with your love and.... wait, Stupid song stuck in my head.

"oh, well then." Me and Melissa stop in our tracks not daring to move from our position, but just look through the corner of our eyes. There stood Taylor with her jaw on the floor and Trevor, hold up his IPhone, most likely video tapping the whole thing. "I'll just,um," Taylor says motioning back towards the livingroom. "Yeah." she then walks away.

Trevor on the other hand just creepily smirked at us. "Stay safe, we don't need baby Kian's running around. "

My eyes widen, but soon fill with anger. His eyes grow big to the sight of my angry face. "That's it!" I shout. He takes off running and I go after him.

Melissa's POV

I look around, then remember I am still on the counter and hop off. Taylor walks back in with the she had on when she left the room.

"Your relationship with Kian seems to be escalating quickly." she says as the heat raises to my cheeks. "And what was the phone call about anyway?" I smile at her quick change of topic. oh right, VidCon.

I throw my hands in the air. "VidCon, baby!" I say in a low and excited voice. we end up hopping up and down in the kitchen for the next five minutes. Then Taylor stops abruptly.

"Wait, shouldn't we tell everyone?"

"Oh, yeah." I say and we walk back into the livingroom to share what is happening.