Promise Pt. 1

Victoria's POV

Melissa left me a little while ago. I just stared at the plain hospital wall as memories of Megan and I flash past my eyes.

I look out the window of the bus in 6th grade, frankly bored out of my mind. The bus route had gotten longer and more people I didn't know were added. I'm a pretty antisocial kid so I would either sit alone or sit with one of the guys, but we really didn't talk so it would be awkward.  But as the bus stops, I look to see what random person got on this time.

Wait I know her!! A girl with brown curly hair, and a big green eyes boards the bus.She was in my grade and was in my class. I wave my hands like a maniac to get her attention. As our eyes connect I pat the empty spot next to me.

"Hiiii!" She says as she sits down.

"Hi Megan, right?" She nods. "I'm Victoria, and I can tell we are going to become great friends."

I smile to myself remembering that moment perfectly. Then the tears come.  I can't believe that I was an hour off! I wonder how Lizzie is doing?  She is probably going through the same thing. I hop off the hospital bed, not paying attention to the introductions the nurse gave me not to move. 

We can comfort each other then, I might even get a hug out of her!

As I near I notice something sticking out of her room. "What the Frick?! Why is there a past out guy in your room Lizzie!" I say looking down at the body. I suddenly feel eyes on me. Slowly looking up, I see a random man I don't know, Connor,  Lizzie,  Megan, and Rick-

"WAIT! MEGAN?!?!" I scream tackling her with a hug.

"I think you missed your calling as a line backer." she says from the floor.

I get off of her. "Oops, sorry." But as soon as she is on her feet I give her another hug. "Don't ever leave me again." she returns the hug.

"Promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- *5 hours later* -wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anyone else thinking the same thing? 

Hasta llugeo! ✌

~ CaptainO2l