Anyone wanna call the police?

Megan's POV

Beep. beep. beep. What's happening?  where am I? Why can't I move?

Beepbeepbeep! Why is the Beeping getting faster?

"Dr. Houston!" a lady shouts. Doctor?! I'm in a hospital?! and that beeping is my heart?! Holy crap! I'm dying!!! I hear loud footsteps coming towards me fast.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp. I'M DEAD?!?!?! wait, why can I still think and stuff?  Maybe it is my spirit drifting off! That's why I can't move! But that means I am going to heaven.... I do go to church,  but is it for the right religion? OMG! What if Lizzie is right about the Mormons! I should have went to church with her!

"Megan,  It's all right." And now God is talking to me! maybe he will let me go to heaven? Wait that voice sounds familiar. I feel my body being lifted and carried away. A few minutes later I feel myself being set down. So I'm not dead? "Nope."

My eyes shoot open.  "I said that out loud?" He nods. "I'm alive!" I flex my hand around infront of me. "And can move!" I then stare at him. "But how?"

Lizzie's dad sighs. "The heart monitor was a bit faulty." He looks away. "I may or may not have been the one to cause it."

I roll my eyes at him. "Mark, what did you need to kill me for?"

"So you can sneak into Lizzie's room and protect her! Try to bring her to me, and not be stuck in a hospital bed." He says matter of factly.

"You know sometime you will have to come out of the shadows and speak to her. You talk big about finding her, but now that you have, what will you say to her?" and what was with the nightmare pills?

He glares at me and storms off. He stops at the door, but doesn't turn to face me. "Find her." and with that he left.

Connors POV

I press my ear to Lizzie's hospital room as she talks to Jackson. To be fair, I don't really trust Jackson. I trust Liz and all, thats why i left the room to give them some privacy, but I do not in the slightest bit trust Jackson.  He could kidnap her for all I know!

"Lizzie please just hear me out!" Jackson pleads.

"I'm listening." She says, by her tone I can tell she doesn't really want to deal with him.

"I really do love you!" He shouts. My face straightens. Well, maybe you shouldn't have left her. She's mine now!!!

"Well I don't love you anymore! I love someone else!" I jump away from the door. Wait, she..?

"I can tell!" 

"She loves me!" I  shout.  "She loves me, she loves me. She loves me." I run around the hospital doing the happy dance. "She Loves me!! I need to tell someone!" I turn my head towards the hall where Victoria's room is. "Jc!!"

I peek in her room to find her talking to some random girl that I don't know. "That's not Jc." I say running down the halls again.  "I'm hungry."

that of course leads me to the cafeteria where I see Jc, Laura,  Carlee,  Sam,  Melissa, Kian, Taylor, and Trevor.  Ha ha ha, my wierd gift never fails me! "Jc!" I shout to him. everyone looks at me and smiles.

Jc pats on my back as he reaches me. "What's up man? By your face I can tell Lizzie is doing great."   I nod really fast with excitement .  "Maybe you should pipe down on the coffee." He says looking at me funny.