Youtube Party!

Was not proofread

Connors POV

I watch as Lizzie and Jc enter the house. Is it just me or do they seem closer? No Connor stop distracting yourself, you have to tell them.

"Hey can everyone go sit down in the livingroom," I look at Carlee across the room and she nods to me in encouragement. "I need to tell you guys something important."

They all give weird looks as they sit down and I pace back and forth in front of them.

"I, um, I think I have a drug addiction." (Didn't see that comimg, did you?)

Sam immediately jumps off the couch and tackles me with a hug. "Its okay, man, we can help you. We will help you."

The rest of the group join him in hugging me, even Lizzie.

"Thank you guys, that means a lot to me." I say as they let go of me. Then it just kinda goes silent and we all look awkwardly at each other.

Ricky's POV

None of us have really done drugs so we don't know what to do so we are just here starring at each other. I seriously can not take this silents. I need to break it!

"Hey, let's on this day on a happier note."
They continue to stare at me. "Like let's invite a few people over and have a tiny party!"

Taylor is the one to speak up first. "Like who?" She asks.

I blurt out the first names that come to my head. "Ummm, Joey, Jenn, Sawyer, Shane-"

"Shane? As in like Shane Dawson?!" Lizzie asks. I just nod. "I'm in!" She raises her hand." Anyone with me?"

I quickly raise my hand along with Jc, Carlee, and Connor. Taylor shrugs raising her hand and Trevor follows. Soon everyone's hands are up.

Let's do this!

Lizzie's POV

*A few hours later*

Jenn and Sawyer had already arrived and were playing mariocart with Melissa and Kian. We were just waiting on Joey and Shane. I am a huge fan of the both of them and I was just waiting at the door to greet them when they come.

"You okay?" I turn around and see Connor behind me.

I smile with excitement. "Perfect."

He takes another step forward. "Are we okay?"

I pretend like I'm thinking about it and smirk at him. Then I peck him on the cheek. "Perfect." I whisper in his ear.

Then the door bell rings. I look at Connor "sho! I must greet my favorite YouTubers!"

He puts a hand over his heart "I thought I was your favorite!"

"Sowie!" I push him away into the other room and open the front door.

I watch with my jaw open as I see Shane lick Joeys face. Joey laughs and nudges him.

"I'm sorry me and my boyfriend were just making out." Shane says putting his arm around Joey making him laugh even harder. Then he finally looks at me. "Oh, hello your new."