Love in LA

Connor's POV

"Give this video a big thumbs up, flu-lu-loop, bye!" I close the camera and fall lifelessly onto my bed, its early, don't be judging. But now i can finally get some sleep. "I am so sorry bed, i will never leave you again." I mumble into my pillow.

I close my eyes all comfortable and sorts, it's so... "CONNOR!!!!!!!!" ...peaceful.

Kian storms into my room with a face of urgency. Great I'm probably going to have to get up. I watch him as he rushes over to my computer. "What do you want from me, demon?!" I say and throw one of my small pillows at him. Hey they have to be called throw pillows for a reason, right.

"Get over here, you have to see this." Kian says without even looking at me. I Walk up to the computer and see he is logged into YouTube.

"Well if your just going to show me one of your videos, screw it I'm going back to bed." I say as i turn around toward my bed. Its so close, but so far.

"No, look." He points to the screen and i see a few girls ranging from 15 to 20. Hey, that's like us. I think back to Our 2nd Life, ah, what a life. Its a whole lot better than my 1st life.

"I'm Victoria!" One of the girls states. Oooo shes perrrrrttty, and looks about my age too. "I'm Mewissa" another one says talking in a funny voice. I see Kian's eyes light up a little when she talks. He he he someones got a little crush. Cant blame him, she has long wavy blonde hair and looked around his age. "Taylor here!" The girl waves, she looks about Trevor's age. "Carlee.....Present?" A short plump one says. "I'm MEgon!" One of the tallest girls says. All the girls look and wait for the last girl to speak. The last one had blonde hair and hazel eyes. Dang, shes cute. She looks straight into the camera with a bored, but serious face. "And I'm just awesome." She says with a shrug. I snorted at it and Kian just glared at me, touchy much. The other girls laugh a little at it but then stay looking at her. The one with long blonde hair, Melissa i think, elbowed the nameless one. Nameless sighs,"buuuuut.... that's not my name, that's not my name." She starts to sing. I giggle, in a manly way though, at that, but still earned a look from Kian. "I'm Lizzie..." she says and throws her arms up, "And this is The Awesome Life" they all yell at the camera.. "we have a very important announcement." Victoria says and stops for emphasis then looks at Taylor. Taylor smiles and screams at the camera "we're going to LA!!!!!"

Hey thats were we are!