Sorry For Party Rockin'

Melissa's POV

My mouth drops as I see who it is. "Holy crap."

*6 hours earlier*

"Well, as most of you know today is Victoria's birthday!" i smile excitedly at the group. "So we are going to suprise her." everyone nods approvingly at my idea. seriously, how was i the one to think of this idea. it wasnt a real brain needed one. " okay lets work out the details, first we are-"

"Oh hey guys!" Carlee says walking to our little huddle. i look over at Kian with wide eyes. "opps" he mouths as he shrugs. holy crap, he forgot to tell carlee! okay, it is not entirly his fault, i kinda didnt notice she wasnt here. whoopsies.

"oh, Carlee,um, hey." 

she walks closer with a confused face. "Uh, watch' ya doing?"

We fill her in about the birthday party, and give her one of the most important jobs. "You, keep Victoria occupied. don't let her know the party is for her." I s ay pointing at her. I then point at Jc. "I don't care if your good with building things and electricity,  your gonna help Victoria with the lights because you can lift the big things she can't." He smiles a little too big and walks In with Carlee following him. What's up with the big smile? "Trevor and Taylor,  you will pick out the music and if you can't find a good DJ, do it yourself." they nod and walk inside too. "Me and Kian will organize the food and drinks." I see Connors eyes go wide at the mention of drinks. "And you two," I say motioning to Connor and Lizzie, "will work on the guest list." Connors cheeks immediately go red and they both look down. Wait, what's wrong with them? And why is Jc so eager to work with Vic? What is happening in this house!?

All four of us walk inside and go off to do our separate jobs.

Lizzie's POV

my thoughts consume me as I think of him. The man that practically ruined my trust. The people in our little huddle soon dwindle off leaving me, Connor, Melissa,  and Kian.

"And you two will work on the guest list." Melissa says motioning towards me and Connor.  wait, what? I have to work with Connor? I let my head drop. oh this is going to be great.

*3 hour later*

"Ok buddy, see you then, yup, byeeeeeeeee." Connor hangs up the phone. I'm surprised he didn't eat the phone as his goodbye.  "That's the last of them." He says crossing off the last name on the list.

"Soo, now what?" I say tapping my fingers on the desk in Connors room.

something crosses his eyes. and he looks at me worried. " You tell me what's been bothering you."

My eyes go wide. "Why do you think you need to know!? What are you going to do? console me!" I say with rage behind my voice.

"Lizzie," He says touching my arm. "I can help you."

I srug him off. "No you won't help. You will just leave, just like everyone else."  I look down at my suddenly intriguing hands.

"Have you noticed that you seem to be the one leaving me?" I look up at his green eyes. they seem to be filled with happiness and hope, something I want.

"My dad left me when I was six." I blurt.

"What?" his shocked face would have made me laugh if I wasn't to focused on spilling all my life secrets to him.

"James, my brother died on my 18th birthday." I see his eyes fill with sadness

"And last year I had a boyfriend." Lizzie! what are you doing?! don't tell him! "He wasn't that good of a boyfriend,  but we were in love." I smile at the memories of him. But the smile is quickly replaced with a frown. "until one day he told me he didn't really love me and he just left." a tear escapes my eye. "He left me, just like everyone else."