The Shortly Important Chapter

Kian's POV

Melissa sits on my lap and i kiss her cheek.  Then the thought pops in my head, and I knew it was right. "Hey Melissa?" I say.

"Yes Kian?"

"I think I love you." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"I love-" the door slams open and everyone goes silent. She turns and her mouth drops. "Holy crap." That's a great way to say I love you too.

Annoyed I look to see who ruined our moment and I am left with the same fate of Melissa. My mouth drops too. "Andrea?!"  I screech.  I jump off the couch makeing Melissa jump off my lap. "What do you want." I say now feeling mad. As she walks in I see Carlee looking at her wierd and Sam watching Carlee shaking his head. What did I miss? Never mind that's not the point. Andrea must leave.

she walks up and puts her arms on my shoulders. "Well, that's no way to treat your girlfriend." I see Melissa's eyes fill with rage. If I don't end this soon someone might leave headless.

I shrug off her arms. "EX - girlfriend! what are you doing here?!"

"What I want is," Andrea grabs the side of my face and pulls me closer. "You." her lips crash into mine, but the kiss only lasts for a second as i feel her being pulled away.

"You bitch!" Melissa throws her fist and it hits Andrea square in the face. I hear the crowd ooh. Melissa smiles and opens the door. "If I see you near my man again," she leans close, "your face won't be the only thing getting hit." she looks out the door to Andrea's car. "Nice car, but I think it would look better without windows." she smirks as Andrea runs out jumps in her car and drives away. What, in the Holy hell, just happened.  As soon as Melissa sees my face, her smirk fades. "Kian, I am so sorry.  I don't know what got into me! I just saw her with you and kinda flipped." She begs as she runs up to me.

"People always say that my music's loud; Sorry for party rocking; Neighbors complain saying turn it down!"blares behind us as the party starts up again.

I throw my hands up and back away. "You know what, it's fine." and with that I turn around and walk away. I walk past Connor and Lizzie standing at the kitchen door dumbfoundedly. "did I just see sweet, innocent, Melissa, punch someone?" Connor questions. I shake my head, grab the beer Connor was holding and chug it. I'm going to need this. then the rest turns into a blur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I DO NOT HATE ANDREA!!! I JUST DID THAT FOR THE SAKE OF THE BOOK. SHE SEEMS TO BE A COOL PERSON!)

I know, I know, short chapter. But I made a really long one yesterday.  Not a lot to talk about except for the fact that there are jealous exes that gay carlee seem to dig. :3

now it's part of the book where I come out and tell you your challenge. 

8 comments and 5 votes!

also what is the song? comment answers!

Hasta llugeo!!!!!!

   ~CaptainO2l