Family Love Pt. 1

Victoria's POV

I see the big truck come and my whole life flashes before my eyes.  Memories of my childhood.  Memories of my Family.  of my parents, and Leila, my sister. 

*Flash back*

I hug her goodbye and get in the car that held Lizzie, Taylor, Melissa, Megan, and Carlee as we drove to the airport mere weeks ago.

" You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well you're the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower." plays through the car radio.

"Bye Leila!" I scream out the window as Megan starts to pull out of the driveway. 

"I love you Icky Vicky!" She yells back.  I glare at her as we pull down the road.

*End of Flash Back*

That memory played in my head as the truck came. After that all that I see is darkness.

*1 week Later*

Beep. beep. beep. Huh? What is that? I try to open my eyes but it is no use. 

"Come on Victoria.  I know you can make it." I listen to the familiar voice. Oh, so I am in a hospital,  and that beeping must be one of those hospital things that keep track of my heart beat. what are those things called? "Don't die on me, please." Jc says. I'm going to die!! Holy crap! but I have so much to live for! what about that shirt that was half off?! I will never get my shirt. "I-I-I love you, Victoria." I know my heart skipped a beat because the heart thingy literal skipped a beat. "Wait! What was that?! Is she waking up?!" Yes! yes I am! I would shout it in your ear except for the fact that I can't move. 

"No, Dummy.  She has been in a comma for a week." I hear Trevor's voice. 

Shut up Trevor!  I am awake! I'll prove it! Okay Victoria just focus on one thing. um, uh, my fingers! Jc is squeezing my hand so tight that he would be able to feel! okay... and go! I rake my brain trying to force myself to move.

"Guys she moved!" Jc shouts.

"Stop messing with us Jc." Taylor says in a kinda depressed tone.  What's up with her?

"No it appears she is actually waking up!" an unfamiliar woman voice says who I am guessing is the doctory person.  Yay! I like being able to move! "She will be up within the hour!" and with that I heard a mob of footsteps come closer to me.

"I just got a text from Connor!" I hear Trevor say. "Lizzie is also waking up!" Yeah that's right, #GirlPower!

"Yeah and Melissa says that the doctors are finally letting her see Kian!" Taylor says. "He has a broken leg and has a bruised liver, but should be fine."

"Everyone seems to be getting better!" Jc cheared.

"Has there been any updates on her?" Taylor asks hopefully. 

"On who?" I say opening my eyes and trying to sit up.

"Victoria!" they all yell and engulf me in a big hug.

"Can't... Breath." I choke out. They release me and give me a huge smile.

"We have a suprise for you!" Taylor says wiggling her eyebrow.  Uh, Yeah, that's creepy. 

My mouth drops as I turn to the room door as someone walks in.

I jump of the bed very clumsily and almost fall to the floor but run to the person with a big smile on my face. "Leila!" I say as I practically jump on her and give her a hug.

Jc, Taylor, and Trevor filled me in on all the people, but for some odd reason they left out Ricky and Megan.  Then they left. The next few hours was just me and her catching up, and doctors coming in and checking on me. I told her about Jc and she literally flipped.  Like I couldn't tell if she was happy or mad.

Then I told her about all the romantic things he does, and her exact words were, "Awww, He sounds so sweet and like a great guy, and he seems pretty cute too,  But if he breaks your heart,  I'll break his face." And she said it all inacently too. I couldn't help but laugh. Later she went down to the food court to get us something to eat and my mind wondered.

Hey where's Megan?  I also haven't heard anything from Ricky.

"Sup girl!" Melissa says as she walks into my room.

i look at her with a confused face.  "Where Megan?" I ask Melissa frantically, of course thinking of the worst.

"Um, well she didn't make it." I stare at her with wide eyes as the memories of us play in my mind. "I'm sorry, Victoria,  I know she was your closest friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't get mad at me just yet! Wait for the next chapter it will all make sense!

song?

8 comments and 5 votes!

Hasta llugeo

~ Agent Pancakes/ CaptainO2l