Truth Or Dare

Victoria's POV

I hum to myself as I pack up my stuff. I was finally going home today! I haven't told anyone because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"You ready?" My dad asks standing at the door.

"Ready." I say grabbing my bag and following him.

Megan's POV

I never really liked play truth or dare, but I loved thinking of the questions and dares, so sat down next to Ricky and joined the game.

"Alright, I will start." Taylor looks around and sets eyes on me. Crap. "Megan! Truth or dare?"

I smile at her. "Dare!"

"Ummmmm, I dare you to lick Ricky's ear!"

Everyone laughs, including me, as I grabbed his face and licked his ear.

"My turn!" I look around the room for the next victim. "Jc!" He jumps at his name and looks at me. "Truth or dare?"

"Obviously dare." He says.

"Ummmm..." I look out the window and see it is pouring rain. "Go out into the rain for 10 seconds!"

He jumped up and ran outside and danced in the rain while we counted down from 10.

"3! 2! 1!" He runs back inside soaking wet and sits down shivering while a puddle forms around him on the carpet.
"Lizzie!" He shouts "truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She yells back. Wow not one person has said truth.

"I dare you to...." He smirks and looks at Lizzie. "Hug me."

I watch as she kinda shrinks in her spot.

"Does she not want to hug him because he is wet?" Shane asks me.

"No." I laugh at his confused face. "She just really hates hugs."

He gives me a creepy smile. "Oh, really?" That was probably something I shouldn't have told him.....oh well! I nod.

Lizzie's POV

Jc stands up and walks towards me. "Come on Liiiiizzzzz." He says as he opens his arms invitingly.

I sigh as I get up and hug his soaking wet body. "Just know I will always be here for you." He whispers in my ear only loud enough for me to hear.

"I know." I whisper back to him as I pull away from the hug.

"What did he say?" Connor asks as I sit back down next to him.

I give him a short kiss on the lips and smile at him. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"Truth or dare, Joey Grrracceffaa?" I say holding out his last one using an accent.

"Ummm, dare?" He says a little scared.

"I dare you to kiss Shane for at least 10 seconds."

"Oooo, we can do that!" Shane says grabbing Joeys face and kissing him. I pull out my phone and take a picture.

"Yaaasssss! #Shoey in da house!" I say and the two pull away.

"Jenn! Truth or dare?" Joey says trying to not look at shane as he blushes.

"I'll be the first to say truth!" She answers.

"Who is your youtuber crush?" He asks.

Um, I, uh...." She looks at Jc and blushes.