#Micky

Happy early birthday Megan!!!

Megan POV

I'm so fricken excited!!! My birthday is in a couple days!!!

The boys said that we could throw the party at their house so I was looking around figuring out where to put everything. Then I come across it. A Wii.... With Just Dance next to it.

No one will mind if I just play this for a little bit, right? I place the game in the Wii and pick up the remote.

I scroll through the songs and click on shut up and dance by walk the moon. (I know that that isn't on just dance, but i don't care.)

I start to follow along with the game, then start to become bored and just do my own thing.

"Hey? What are- Frick! Ow!"

"Holy crap, I am so sorry!" I say to Ricky, who I had accidentally hit in the face while I was danceing.... Oops?

"Its okay." He says holding his cheek.

"You sure?" I say going closer to him to try and get a better look.

"Its not like I haven't been hit in the face with a Wii remote before, I mean, I do live with Kian." He takes his hand off his cheek and I hold in a gasp. It was all deep red where I hit him, and it was starting to swell a little already.

"I'm fine!" He says see the look of worry on my face.

"Well....."

"If your so worried about it, there is one thing you could do." He smirks at me. I give him a confused look. He points to where I hit him. "Kiss it."

"You mean like a mom kiss a kids boo-boo?" I ask

"Yup."

"Ooookkay." I lean in to kiss his cheek, but at the last second he turns his head so our lips meet instead. Surprisingly I don't pull away till he does. "Wha... What was that?"

"A kiss." He says in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Elizabeth Nash!" I hear Connor yell. What did she do now? "You can't just go around kissing gay guys!!" Of course she did.

"Jc! Stop spraying me with silly string!" Liz yells. I hear Victoria and Jc laughing as they chase after Lizzie and Connor.

"Should we help them?" Ricky asks.

"Nahh." I say turning off the Wii.

Then I feel something go all over my back. I turn around to see Victoria spraying me with silly string.

"I take it back! Let's get them!" I yell. Victoria's eyes widen and run out of the room with me and ricky following her.

We soon found the silly string supplies and joined the war.

Then it hits me. "Aww crap! What time is it?!"

"2:40!" Ricky answers.

I watch as Sam walks into the living room and sits on the couch.

"Heeyy Sam?" He looks up at me. "You wanna go pick up Laura at the airport?"

"Umm. Okay." And with that he walked outside, and we continued our war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you all have a guess of who is next.

~captaino2l