Cleared

Warning: This Chapter sucks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa's POV

"Its peanut butter jelly time!" Kian sings eating his sandwich.

"He is free to go." The doctor says looking up from his papers and smiles at us.

"Really?! I can just get up and leave?" Kian says nearly falling out of the bed in excitement.

"Well not necessarily, you will have to use these." He pulls out a pair of crutches alreadyed sized for someone as tall as kian.

"Good enough for me!" Kian grabs the crutches and stands up, almost falling back down.

"Easy there buddy." I say helping him back up.

"Now do you guys have any animals in your house?" The doctor asks.

We look at each other and laugh. "Not unless you count the people we live with!" I manage to get out.

"Okay, now don't let them jump on you, your liver is still bruised, don't want anything worse!" The doctor says laughing along with us. I like this doctor, he's a pretty cool guy.

As we get up to leave the doctor stops us. "Um, miss, is this your phone?" Hehehe, I was just called miss, I feel so sophisticated! I look at the item in his hand, and sure enough its my galaxy mini.

"Yeah, thanks!" I turn to kian. "Let's go find the others!"

As we walk out into the hall way I turn on my phone which automatically blows up with messages, calls, and of course twitter. Aper

"Geez girl yo famous!" Kian says looking at my phone as it endlessly lights up.

What first pops up is a message from Megan.......
Wait Megan?

I open it not really knowing what to expect.

Megan: I need to talk to you!

Megan: something bad has happened!!

Megan: where the Frick are you?!?!

Megan:....

Megan: yes I'm alive.

Megan's alive!!!

Me: I never thought id figure out one of my best friends is alive through a text.

Me: love ya meg!! What's up?