Blank Slate

Victoria's POV

I stare at the boy with the cast on his ankle that has been in my hospital room since I got here. His brown curly hair that matched his adorable brown eyes made me intrigued.  "Who are you?" I say repeating the question from earlier.

sadness washes over his face, but he quickly puts on a smile. "Justin Castillo Caylen, but you can just call me Jc." Jc.... that sounds familiar.

"Victoria Kolankowski." I hold out my hand for him to shake. it was one of the few things I remembered.

he awkwardly shakes it. "I know." he says under his breath thinking I wouldn't hear him.

knock knock

I look at the door to see someone who looked a lot like me. then as  my brain popped something appears in my head. "Leila." I say.

"You remember me!" my sister runs to me, about to hug me, then stops thinking i am to fragile at the moment.

"I'm just gonna go." Jc walks out of the room leave me sad. why am I sad? I don't even know him.... well not anymore.

1 hour later

"and this is our cousin!"  Leila says showing the millionth photo on her phone. She has been trying to explain our family for the past hour..... I zoned out the first five minutes. 

"okay, cool." I continue to look at the boring wall not bothering to look at the picture. "hey, Leila? I'm hungry, can you get me some food?"

"Yeah, but I'm not your slave!" she says laughing on her way out. finally some piece and...

knock knock

quiet.

"Hey, Victoria!" I look up at the boy as he walks in and sits down in the chair next to my bed. he had Dirty blonde hair neatly put into a quiff and beautiful green-blue eyes. there was also a cast covering his wrist and part of his hand.

"Connor." I say remembering a image of him smiling with a group of people.

"Oh it looks like your memory is coming back! did you remember Jc?" he says standing up coming closer. I rack my brain trying to dig up something from jc , but came up with nothing. all I got was little fuzzy pickets of Connor with Jc.

"I only remeber you." I say. maybe I knew Connor better than everyone else. Maybe we were dating?

"Oh that's okay, I am your favorite after all." he says doing an imaginary hair flip

We talked for the next few minutes and he made me feel happy. I couldn't help what I did next.

While we were laughing I leaned forward because my abs were starting to hurt from laughing so much. Yeah, we must be dating if he can make me laugh this much! I catch his eye and we stop laughing. I lean in eliminating the space between our lips.

Jc's POV

okay its been a little over an hour, I should go check on Victoria. Maybe she remembers me now!

As I approach the room I laughter floods the hall. Then dead silence.

I peak my head in the door and see the worst image. My best friend.... Kissing my girlfriend.  I couldn't move all I did was stare.

Lizzie's POV

"Yeah she left in the morning, gone without warning.
Fun while it lasted, lost in the moment.
She played me real good, took me for a ride,
Now she's off on an airplane, back to real life."

Hmmmm... Connors been gone for a while, I should go see if everything is okay. I was alone in my room. Ricky, Megan, and my dad left to take care of the Mike dude, so it was just me and Connor for a while. He started getting really worried about Victoria and the fact that she didn't remember anything, so I let him go check up on her.

I hop out of my bed get on my jeans and hoodie and walk out of the room barefoot. Bad mistake, the floors were cold.

As I near the room I see Jc walk up to the room too. Then he just stops. I wonder if everything is okay? I walk a little fast and poke my head in the room.

Coldness that I felt in my feet was nothing compared to my blood as it ran cold. "Connor?" Was all I could get out.

He pulls Victoria away from him. "Lizzie." He looks up at me with wide eyes. "Its not what you think! I swear!" He runs to me but I hold my hands up not letting him come.

"I loved you!" I yell as the tears come cascading down my face.

"I trusted you." I say a bit quieter. I look over at Jc. He hasn't moved the whole time. I can't take this. I run down the hall to find Megan hoping she would be done with the Mike thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What. Am. I. Doing?!?

Welp it looks like Victoria should ask first before kissing. Just saying.

Okay! I know! I haven't updated in a while! And this is a really bad update! (Sorry 'bout that)
So let's get back into the swing of things!

Challenge!!!

4 votes and 8 comments!!

Song?

I will try and update as soon as posible!!

Hasta lluego! ✌

~ CaptianO2l