Say Something

sorry I haven't been writing in a while, school is hard and me no likey. I will try to update twice this week if I can.  you can read now :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

I stood there awkwardly as everyone looked at Megan's Phone. what do we do? where are we going to stay? the boys look at each other as if having a conversation with they're eyes. then they simultaneously nod at each other. holy crap... they can read each others minds!!!

Kian looks at Melissa with excitement. is there something going on there that I don't know about.... or want to know about? he smiles. " Looks like your moving into the O2L house."

*One Week Later*

I hide behind the couch and hear the door that leads outside close. I peek my head over the couch. Are they gone? the silly string coats the living room. Jc just had to find that can of silly string. you are probably wondering what happened, or you are smart and figured it out, well I am going to tell you any ways: Jc was looking though the kitchen cabinets to find some weird thing to put on his sandwich and came across the stupid can of silly string.  him being him he decides to spray Victoria with it. she find her own can and sprays Jc back with it but some of it got on Connor so he then got out two cans ( how they have this many cans a silly string, I don't know) and started spraying Liz with them. she then took one of the cans sprayed him. Kian and Melissa then got involved, and the whole thing turned into a war and I took the liberty of hiding behind the couch .

I look down at the mess. well someone is going to have to clean this up. I listen to my music as I start to pick up the peace's of the silly string.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you." I sing to myself. "I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere I would have followed you." I start getting really into it. "Say something I'm giving up on you!"

"And I, am feeling so small." I watch in disbelief as Trevor walks into the room singing along with me. "It was over my head, I know nothing at all. And I, will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl." I notice how close he has got through out the song. I look up at his face which is now literally millimeters apart. he looks at my eyes then my lips then back to my eyes. I do the same. "Say something." we both whisper.

I feel the impact of his lips crashing into mine. what am I doing kissing a guy I just met a fricken week ago!?!?!?! I kiss him back. wrapping my arms around his neck. well, since its happening anyways.... I hear giggling and a kind of snapping noise. I Taylor! snap out of it! I pull away from the kiss. 'What, what was that?" I asked not really knowing what to say. I looked at where  the noise I heard before was coming from through the corner of my eyes not really wanting to look away from Trevor. I see nothing. I must be like overly insane from the kiss. I JUST KISSED TREVOR MORAN!!!!! wait, what? where did that come from? am I seriously fan girlling?

Trevor smiles at me, his eyes go big as he sees the mess I attempted to clean up. "You want some help with this?" he says going into the kitchen and grabbing a garbage bag.

"Yes please." I say and we then attempt to clean up the mess that nether of us made. is this what we get for being good Samaritans?

Kian's POV

me and Melissa walk inside giggling. I watch her as she tries to get the silly string out of her hair missing a big glob of it on top of her head. I just decide to shake my head like a dog to get it out of my hair which makes me and Melissa laugh even more. I hear her stop laughing abruptly. huh? I open my mouth to say something but she puts her finger to my lip silencing me as she looks into the living room. what is she looking at? I look into the living room along with Melissa, an as soon as I see it my mouth drops. is that Trevor and Taylor..... KISSING?!?!?! I subconsciously take out my phone, and take a picture. snap. Frick, I forgot the volume was on! I see Taylor pull away from the kiss. I roll Melissa onto the wall we were hiding behind so Taylor or Trevor cant see us. that picture is so going on Istagram.

I smirk down at Melissa. "Love seems to be in the air." I pull out a piece of silly string from her hair. "or silly string can." I lean down to kiss her. I close my eyes and feel something on my lips. those don't feel like lips. I open my eyes to find Melissa's finger once again on my mouth. awe, come on!

she smirks at me and shakes her head disapprovingly. "you know my rule, don't kiss a guy you haven't been on a date with."

"but you have been living with me for a whole week!"

"No date, no kiss." she says starting to walk away but I gently tug on her wrist.

"Well I guess we are going on a date then." I quickly throw her over my shoulder and run outside past the war that was still going on between Jc, Connor, Liz, and Victoria.

"Kian Lawley, put me down this instant!" Melissa says laughing. I run to my car open the passage door and set her in the seat run to the other side and get in the driver seat. "Where are we going?" she says still laughing.

I pull out of the driveway and smirk at her. "Isn't it obvious?" Melissa shakes her head seeming to finally have calm down from her laughing fit. "Our first date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, everything is happening to fast! they only just met a week ago!

have you guys learned nothing from Disney movies?! if its love its ok! (unless you just watched Frozen, then never mind)

annnnyyy waayyy, so how did you guys like the chapter? a kiss happened! and with people who really weren't in the story till now, yup, that is how I do it. who thought the first kiss was going to be share by Kalissa? nope, she wouldn't even kiss him. now he knows the true feeling of rejection.

 please vote and comment. I want to know what you guys think, good or bad.  I can take it, promise. :)