Bus Buddies

(A/N) This chapter is short so i am just going to post it then wait for you guys to finish the challenge. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

I roll over in my bed. wait this doesn't feel like my bed. I look around the room. This doesn't look like my room.  I feel moment beside me. I carefully turn with wide eyes to see who it is. There laid a sleeping Trevor.  i relaxed as i remembered last night. We must have fell asleep after we got the hotel  rooms and stuff all set up. Nothing happened except for a few kisses.... Very long kisses. Hey what time is it anyway? The time on the clock makes my eyes widen.  Holy crap! The bus is going to be here in 15 minutes!

I shake Trevor awake.  "Get up and bring your stuff to the front door!" his eyes burst open and he sits up.  I run into all the rooms waking everyone up.

As I reach Lizzie's room I see a sleeping Connor outside of it. Awww, that's adorable!  he is probably protecting her from Jackson! I lean down and shake him awake. "Get, up Connor.  it's almost time to go." He slightly opens his eyes and looks around confused.  He realizes where he is and blushes.

"I'm just gonna, um, don't tell Liz I was here." I nod sympathetically. 

I look at Lizzie. I tried to wake her up but she hasn't budged. Suddenly a idea pops into my head.  I run into the bathroom, grab the bucket we have in there that used to hold cleaning supplies until they got a new shelf. I fill the bucket with ice cold water and run back into Lizzie's room.  I quickly dump it on her head and run out of her room not wanting to be caught by a sleepy, hungry Lizzie, but not before I grab something before I leave the room.  I smirk as i hear Lizzie scream my name. "Get up and get ready! The bus will be here in about ten minutes now!" 

I run into Jc's room. Ewwwww. There laid both Jc and Victoria.  I really hope the same thing that happened to me and Trevor happened to them too... not the other thing. I put the blow horn, that I grabbed from Lizzie's room, into the air. As I press the button they both wake up frightened which causes Jc to fall out of the bed. He was still fully clothed in the outfit he was wearing yesterday.  Good.

*20 minutes later*

We hurry onto the bus and load our bags into the back. But as soon as we our done everyone just falls back asleep.  I look around.  Jc and Vic were cuddled together, same with Melissa and Kian. Megan was asleep with her head on Ricky's shoulder while he held her as he slept. sam and Laura were asleep but Sam had his arm around her.  Trevor was asleep next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist..... Then there was Carlee,  Connor, and Lizzie.  All of them were in separate seats.

Carlee had came out of the closet before we came on the bus with the help of Sam, so that is why she was alone.  But still with the Connor and Liz thing.  You kissed just get fricken together already! Then I noticed that I wasn't the only one awake.

Lizzie trembled in her sleep, like she always did when she was having a nightmare and Connor noticed. His hand went for Lizzie's waking her up. She looked up at him with fear, but then took his hand and fell back asleep.  I see Connors eyes slowly close as he watches liz. He soon falls asleep too.

I looked back at Trevor and smile.

"I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more." plays on my ipod as I cuddling up next to him, I soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I just needed a little cute thing to write. and I apologize for what is to come. I will need to make many chapters based on Lizzie..... Sorry for those who want to know about the other couples..... and Carlee.... What am I gonna do with Carlee? 

10 comments and 6 votes!

What's the song? comment answers!

Hasta llugeo!

~ CaptainO2l

Btw- I just got an emoji app so i might use that a lot, and I mean a lot. ✌ peace out suckers!