First Date

Melissa's POV

"Where are we going?" I say still laughing.

He pulls out of the driveway. "Isn't it obvious?" I shake my head and finally stop laughing. "Our first date. " Kian says.

I give him a blank stare. "Yeah I got that, but can you be a little more specific?"

He laughs at my straight face, "well I guess you'll just have to wait and see." Just tell me!!! Wait, what if he is kidnapping me!? OMG I AM GOING TO DIE!!!! Kian sees my frightened face. "Don't worry, it won't end in your death. This is a place you will like." He then focuses on driving.

*45 minutes later*

"Are we there yet?" I ask for the millionth time.

"Yes! Greez can you stop asking now!?"

I smirk at Kian. "It depends." He parks the car in front of a office building. I hop out of the car confused. Why the heck are we at an office building? "Kian?"

"Melissa?" He says in a mocking tone. "Whatch ya need?"

"Um, whats up with the office?" i say motioning towards the building.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leads me inside. He leans in and whispers in my ear,"Just wait and see." Oh, come on!

Kian leads me inside and down a flight of stairs until we are under the office. "I'm ready I'm ready, You're feeling good, you're feeling right, Across the floor, and I'm already losing my mind" I can hear as we walk down the stairs. Why would they be blasting music in an office?

"Here we are!" He says excitedly motioning towards people dancing around in red and blue jerseys.

"Where is here exactly?" I question.

"This, is ComedySportz." That sounds familiar, wait! I know this place!

"Me and Lizzie used to come to ComedySportz shows when we were little! We loved improv! Still do, that's what makes us funny on The Awesome Life."

He nods. "I know, Liz told me." i smile at him, and he gives me a goofy face.

"Well arent you just the charmer."  I say refering to his sillyness.

"What else would I be?" he wrapes his are back around me and leads me futher into ComedySportz where we are greated by the two teams. (A/N for those of you who dont know what ComedySportz is, you are missing out big time.ComedySportz is an improvisational comdey organization and if you decide to go to one make sure you go to the bathroom first, you will thank me later.)

*2 hours later*

"I am so glad that I decided to get candy instead of a drink, bullet dodged!" Kian and I laugh as we walk to his car. The night is silent except for our laughter. We finally calm down and i see Kian blush alittle.

"thank you Kian for the awesome night." before I know what i am doing, I lean over and place my lips on his warm cheek. A surprised faces apears on his face, but only for a second because it is reaplaced by a sly smirk. 

"Oh, Melissa, that is not a really kiss." He slightly pushes me up against the car. "This is." My stomach does back flips as his lips touch mine. Hmmm, he is not that bad of a kisser.

Kians POV

OMG OMG OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I AM KISSING MELISSA ANDREWS!!!!! *subconscious cough* Play it cool, kian. 

Melissas POV

We finally pulled apart and he places his forehead on mine. I cant help but smile at him. He does the same. Our lips once more connect but not before I can say, quiet enough for me to only hear, "Best date ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwwwwwww, isn't that just adorible! :3 they finally kissed. 

Sorry that i havent updated in a while, I have been really busy with sports and school, neither of which i like. become fat and stupid kids. JK, dont become stupid, how would you get a job like that?:) 

so this other book i am reading gave me an idea because i am having the same porblem they are. I will not post a new chapter untill i get 5 coments and 2 votes on this chapter. 

Hasta Luego!!!!