Melvin?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY!!!!! :3 congradulations for lasting a whole nother year with me! stay strong only 4 more to go! Love ya darling <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I smile as I pull Kian away from Victoria who was setting up for the party. oh, she has no idea what I have in plan for her.

"Hey Beautiful." Kian says and pecks me on the lips.

"Hey handsome." I look over Kian shoulder at Victoria. Good she is distracted with, um, what ever she is doing. I go on my tippy toes so I can whisper in his ear, he still has to lean down so I can reach him. "Grab everyone else and tell them to go outside and meet me there. Just no one tell Vic." He leans back and nods.  He gives me a short kiss once again before he goes off to find everyone else. I return back to helping Vic with whatever she is doing. I smile at her as she takes the big boxy LSD lights and puts them in the living room.  This is gonna be the best birthday party ever!!!

Victoria's POV

I look up at Melissa as she tries to untangle some wires to the the light box. Does she have no idea what day it is? Does anyone?  Kian runs back into the kitchen where Melissa is having her wire situation. He whispers something in her ear, her bright smile turns on and they run into the backyard,  leaving me to deal with the lights. Wow. Thanks guys. Didn't know you felt that way about me, you know with the whole "leave the birthday girl alone to set up the party." Thanks. I feel my eyes roll as the screen door to the backyard closes.

Jc POV

"J-J-J-J-C!" oh, great. Kian barrels into the basement where me and Connor are sorting out the food and drinks. "Oh, Con-da-bon, your here too."

"What do you need, Kian." Connor says a little annoyed.

"oh, right, Melvin wants us to meet her in the backyard." we look at him with a confused face. who's Melvin?  Kian's face goes flat. "Melissa."

"Oooooooooohh." Me and Connor say hiding  the beer we grabbed for a special occasion and follow Kian up the stairs.

Trevor's POV

"Oh, come on, Pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseee?" Taylor begs waving the Notebook infront of my face.

"No." I turn away.  That movie is so sappy, a guy does not watch sappy movies... and besides,  it makes me cry every time. I feel Taylor's hand

creep up my arm to my shoulder.

"I promise that if you cry I will pretend not to notice." I look back at her puppy dog face. her brunette hair was tied into a neat ponytail, and her pale skin made her brown eyes pop. wow she is pretty.

I sigh. "fine, but only once! We are not watching it four times in a row like last time."

her lips curl into a smile. "Thanks, Trevor. " She pecks me on the lips and settles in my arms as she grabs the remote and presses play.

"Wait, why is the movie already in there?"

"I knew I could brake you." her smirk forces me to laugh.  she looks at me and I lean in for a kiss.

"Trevor!" Seriously,  dude. "Taylor!" Kian runs into my room, we look at him obviously annoyed.

"What!" I say.