Brutal Youth

Laura's POV (I just realized I have never done her pov, oops.)

"First thing's first, I'm the realist (realist)

Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)

And I'm still in the Murda Bizness

I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)" pounds through the speakers.

"C-c-can I have a picture with you?" A fan asks as Awesome Life sits at the Meet and Greet station.

"Sure, but first let me take a selfie." I say taking her phone and taking multiple pictures of me, the group, the girl, and me with the girl. All while the rest of the group glares at me, only to smile for a picture. They don't like the selfie song.

"Are you and Sam Pottorff, like a thing now?" a girl asks.

"of course they are, didn't you see they're video?" Another girl behind her states. "Yeah,  they kissed in the video! I think they are dating!"

"Just because you kiss, doesn't have to mean you are dating!" Lizzie shouts from behind me. I give her 'The Look'. "But her and Sam really are dating." she says looking away.

"OMG! OMG! OMGEEEEE! Your Melvin Jarnuts!" A girl screams as she runs to Melissa. 

Melissa glares at a smirking Lizzie. "It's Melissa." She says smiling back at the girl. "Qhats your name?"

"Oh, I am Jaycee!" She says and Melissa gives her a hug.

"That's my boyfriends name!" Victoria says to Jaycee with a huge smile on her face.

"Speaking of boyfriends. How are you and Kian?"  Jaycee asks.

"Great actually!" I watch as Melissa blushes at the thought of Kian.

"Are you scared he is gonna go running back to Andrea!" a boy in the back yells. "Cause if so, I am available." He gives Melissa a creepy smile. This happens everytime. and in order to! The 1st event Victoria got hit on, the next one- Taylor, then the event after that Melissa, the one after that - Megan,  then after that- Lizzie, next one - me, then carlee.  so we should look forward to Megan getting hit on at the next event.

"Um, well, thanks, I guess? But Trust me, Kian and I are doing just fine."

"Hi Laura." a little, shy girl asks me. She seemed about 6 or 7.

"Hi, cutie! what's your name?" the girls face lights up.

"Hailey!" I pick her up. her mom just smiles at me. "My dream is to become a YouTuber! Just like you!" I look back at the group remembering the old times of when we would film on Lizzie's phone, the edit on Taylor's laptop. good old times.

"I hope you find a group just as good as this one." I say still looking at The Awesome Life.

*Forever later (Laura didn't keep track of the time.)*

Yes finally done! I cheer to myself as the security escorts us back to the dressing room like thing.

O2L runs in after us. Sam runs up and kiss me on the cheek.  I watch as Kian picks Melissa up and runs with her laughing.  Victoria jumps on Jc's back and orders to him to take her to the cafeteria,  but can't keep a straight face.  Trevor and Taylor mostly have a dance battle.  Ricky kisses Megan as soon as he is in range to.  Lizzie watches Ricky pass by with spectacle eye. Then Connor runs up behind her and hugs her, makeing her jump in the air. she glares at him and he snakes his fingers in between hers, turning her glare into a blush. Carlee hits on one of the managers and I watch as Carlee slips the girl her number. 

Sam puts his arm around me and we walk closer to the group after everyone calms down.  "I'm boooorrrreeeddd!" Melissa complains.

"And I'm starving." Kian holds his stomach.

I watch as the idea enters Victoria's mind. "Let's get pizza!" Little did she know, the worst was to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! what's going to happen! 

8 comments,  5 votes!

Song? btw- there is 2

~ CaptainO2l/ Agent Pancakes