Pazel

Catbugs POV!!... Jk still Carlee

*knock knock knock*

"Come in!" I say laying on my bed.

"Hey, can we talk?" Connor says peeping his head through the door.

"Yeah sure. Come, sit."

Taylors POV

"Where is it?" I hear Lizzie shout as I sit in my bedroom forcing Trevor to watch The Notebook with me again.

"What is she looking for?" Trevor asks.

"I don't-"

"Where the heck is Pazel!?!?" Oh no.

I run to the door and open it up to the hallway to see Melissa at her room door too. "We need to find Pazel!" She says.

Trevor's POV

I watch as Melissa and Taylor go on the search for this mysterious Pazel.

"Who's Pazel?" Kian asks joining me out in the hall.

"I don't know, but maybe we should find out if they are so worked up about it." I say.

"Good plan!" Kian says.

Megan's POV

"Previously on Arrow."

I snuggle up to Ricky in his bedroom as we watch my new favorite show that Lizzie, Taylor and Ricky got me addicted too. (A/N like seriously, its a great show. You should check it out.)

*Knock knock knock*

"Awe come on! It was just starting!" I say, turning Arrow deprived.

"Come in!" Ricky says laughing at my reaction and pauseing the show.

"Um, hey... Megan?" Trevor and Kian poke their head through the door. "We have to ask you something, and you have to promise to not run off looking for it."

"Okay, fine, what's up?" I say folding my arms looking at them cautiously.

"Who is Pazel?" They say at the same time. Oh no. Of course Lizzie is looking for Pazel! What else would she be doing?!

"We need to find Pazel!" I say about to get up, but Ricky grabs my arm.

"Hey, you promised them. Now who is Pazel?" He says.

"Its Lizzie's first pennyboard that she kinda uses as a calming down mechanism, and if we don't find it shit could get real!" I say quickly.

"Ookkaaaayy... Now what does it look like?" Trevor asks.

"Its a pastel blue with yellow wheels!" I say as Ricky releases me. "Now we need to find it before she breaks down!"

Sam's POV