Letting Go

Lizzie's POV

"Oof!" Me and him fly off the board falling on the ground him landing on top of me.

"Are you okay?!" He ask worriedly, searching me for injuries. I burst out laughing at his reaction. His face softens to a smile and he laughs along with me.

"Maybe its not a good idea to have to people on one penny board?" I say through my giggle fit.

"Yeah...." He looks at me and I look at him. "You know you have a great smile... You should use it more often."

"I smile all the time!" I retorted.

"No, I mean your real smile." He says rubbing his thumb on my cheek. When did his hand get there? "The one that shows off those sexy dimples!" He says laughing getting off of me pulling me up with him. "Hey what's that?"  Jc says pointing to the scars on my hips.

I quickly pull down my shirt."Nothing." I say looking at the ground.

"You are literally the worst liar I gave ever met." Jc says. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my  head. "Seriously Lizzie, what is it?"

I look at Jc. Then a rush goes over me. Safety.

I slowly lift my shirt, just above the last scar on my right hip. "Oh, Lizzie... Are these..?" I nod. A tear trails down my face.

He pulls my shirt back down and wipes away the tear. I just look at him. He pulls me into a hug and I allow him too. "Its gonna be okay, just let them out." Jc hushes.

I let the tears flow out of my eyes soaking Jc's shirt as he holds me. I wasn't crying because I was weak. I was crying because I had been strong for far to long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dat last line doe!

Short chapter, but IDC, this book is on half hold so deal with it.

Okay, so this book is gonna kinda be a AU (Alternate Universe) and o2l is gonna stay together, so yeah! No bye-byes to o2l!

Okay, that's it.

Hasta lluego!✌

~ CaptianO2l

PS: check out my book Unexpected Siblings and tell me what to do because I just don't know what to do.