Masked

I have just decided to combine the next few chapters! But i am to lazy to erase the aurthors note at the bottom, so enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TITLE: Mirror Detail

Lizzie's POV

"No! Stop!" Crash! I hop out of bed and run into the bathroom, where I heard the noise come from. There laid a bloody Laura. The mirror was broken with Laura's blood all over it.

I ran down to Laura and put my fingers to her pulse.

Nothing. Laura is dead.

*12 Hours Later*

I sat in the bathroom with her blood all over me. An ambulance came, but we all knew it was no use. They ended up taking Sam because he went in shock at the sight of his dead girlfriend. Then the police came, they can't do anything, because in my hands was the mask that I knew all to well. It was the same mask that my kidnappers had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura be D-ed!

All the chapters are going to be short for a while now and are all going to be in Lizzie's POV. I am really sorry Laura fans! but I told you it is going to be really action packed, and this is the start of it.

Since these are such short chapters there will no challenges so I will just post as I finish the chapters.

No song!

Peace ✌

Hasta llugeo!

~ CaptainO2l

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TITLE: Aim At My Heart, You Got One

Lizzie's POV

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Melissa and Kian. As soon as she sees the mask her eyes widen.

"I s - is that the same mask?" She studders. I nod.

"What mask?" Kian asks. (A/N: I might have forgot to tell you this but the masks that the people wear are like the ones from the purge.)

Crack! Bang! Crash! "That sounded like a gun." Kian whispers. We carefully look outside of the bathroom. The glass doors leading to the porch where broken. There was a body with blood pooling around it. We hide back in the bathroom, close the door and lock it.

"That's Sam." Melissa said.

"I thought he was at the hospital?" I ask.

"Carlee picked him up a little while ago." She answered.

"Did you see what was on the porch table?" Kian asks. me and Melissa both shake our heads. "It was a gun. almost like the killer was messing with us say we will never find them."

"Wait, how did the killer get in? We have police surrounding the hotel." Melissa asks.

my eyes widen in realization. "Because it is someone on the inside."

A note slips through the crack under the door.

'I Want My Mask Back.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~