chapter 1

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully i heard a loud knock at my i flinched and get up."who is it?"

"Y/n come on breakfast is ready get up." aish it was my sister.i quickly get up and go to the bathroom.i forget to introduce myself

I'm lee y/n 22 years old.quit study because of my buiness.i have 1 brother lee taeyong who is ceo of our company and my sister lee-ji-eun studying in law at usa.currently she is on a vacation.my father and mother is dead.

I get out from the bathroom and wear my suit.i get down and go to the kitchen."good morning unnie."my sister smiled at me."good morning y/n."we begun to eat our breakfast."umm unnie where is oppa?"my asked my sister."oh he leaves early.he have some important work".i nodded."unnie i'm going".

"Ok be safe bye". My sister waved at me i waved back and get into my car.i drove at my workplace.

I reached in 30 minutes and get out from my car.i entered my building.everyone bow at me i also bow back.i go to my office room and sat down on my chair.after some time my phone rang it was my brother.i received the call.

" hello oppa what's the matter?"

"Y/n can you come to my office?i need something to tell you."

"Ok oppa i will be there in a minute".

He cut the phone and i get up.i reached his office and knock." come in".i pushed the door and i saw my brother sitting in his chair."oppa".i called him he signaled me to sit down.i sat down in the chair."y/n i need to tell you something very important."ok he is being serious."ok oppa what is it?"he take a deep breathe."y/n i want you to became our new ceo of lee company."i widened my eyes."what why?"

"Y/n i think you're qualified for this position and i trust you.you can handle this business well". I rubbed my face in frustration." oppa i'm still young".he shake his head."age doesn't matter y/n.you can do this".

"But oppa". He cuts me off" no buts y/n this is my last decision please do this for oppa".i sighed.i can't say no to my oppa.i love him soo much."ok oppa as your wish".he smiled widely and hug me."i'm proud of you y/n.you will start your work Tomorrow morning.good luck".i nodded and sighed.

"This work is going to be tiring as hell"