chapter 5

Y/n pov

I reached my home tired and exhausted.i remove my shoes and go to my room for shower.i strip my clothes and get into the shower.i sighed in relief.i saw some bruises around my waist.rose's grip was really strong.i'm done taking my shower and ware my clothes.i don't feel like eating today so decided to sleep.i lay down on my bed suddenly i heard knock at my door."y/n come let's eat".my sister called me."no unnie i don't feel like eating today".i heard unnie sighs."ok y/n good night".i closed my ready sleep my phone vibrant.i groaned and take my phone and saw a message."y/n can we meet tomorrow?"i knitted my eyebrows."who are you?"i replied."y/n it's me rose".my mood instantly ruined."rose i'm sorry i'm a busy women i can't meet you".it's true that i'm busy but i cannot meet her.i want to avoid her as much i possible."y/n please i just want to talk with you.i miss you y/n.please let me talk."i sighed what am i gonna do?i think i should talk to her."ok rose meet me at my office tomorrow."she instantly reply back,"omg y/n thank you so much.i'll see you Tomorrow good night".i Didn't reply her back.i sighed.i hope i will not regret for meeting her.

Timeskip

Still y/n pov

I was in my office reading important files suddenly i heard a knock at my door."come in".the door open and i saw miss park chaeyoung.she looks so hot in suit."ahem".i quickly snapped out of my thoughts what the hell y/n you can't fall for her again."good morning miss park".i greeted her."good morning miss lee."she smiled at me.she sit down in the chair."so miss park what do you want to talk about?"i coldly ask her.she shifted uncomfortable in her sit."umm y/n i just want to say sorry to you".i knitted my eyebrows."for what?"she looked at me with guilt."for everything". I sighed." miss park you think sorry will fix everything?"i gritted my teeth in anger.she hung her head low."miss park can your sorry will fix my damage that you caused me can your sorry will fix my broken heart can sorry will fix my scar in my body can sorry will fix my hate for you".i screamed at her painfully.i can't help but to cry.all the memory of my highschool circling in my mind.i can't breathe properly.she noticed this and tried to hold my hand."don't touch me you bitch".i shout at her.she flinched at my tone.i will never forgive you miss park chaeyoung.you think i'll forgive you that easily?"she kneeled in front of me."y-y/n i want to earned forgiveness.tell me What to do y/n".i Bitterly Chuckled at her."get out of my life miss park.i don't want see you ever again".with that i storm out of my office and get in the rooftop and crying my eyes out.

Rose pov

Y/n strom out of her office.i sobbed painfully.i changed her alot.she never shout at anyone.i want to earned her forgiveness but she told me get out of her life?no i'll never do that.i'll never let her go.it took me five years to find her.i'll make her fall for me again.no matter how many times it takes.

"Y/n i still love you".