chapter 44

Third person pov

Rose's hand was shaking due to much anger.she wants kill this bitch but not now.she needs to know where is her y/n.

"Where is y/n soyeon?" rose coldly asked her.soyeon just smirk at her."patience daddy my y/n is happy with me."soyeon happily told her.rose clenched her fists."give her back to me soyeon.she ain't yours.she is MINE."rose shout at her.she just laughs while clapping her hands."happy?no she was mine First.i took her virginity first.i liked her for the very first time when she came to that school.after 5 years i finally captured her and now i will keep her forever and you can't do anything about this."soyeon proudly said.rose lost her cool and points her gun at her.

"If you kill me then how will you know where is y/n?" rose clicked her tongue.she puts her gun down.

"Now be a good girl and obey my instruction." soyeon told her.rose was confused.suddenly she felt a large impact on her head.she her head and collapse on the ground.

Timeskip

Rose woke from headache.she looks around then realized her hands and legs were tied.she widened her eyes when she saw y/n also on the ground unconscious.her whole body is with bruises.she clenched her teeth."my my looks who awake"?soyoen is here with her gang and some her bodyguards.she approached y/n and splashed some water in her face.she woke and looks surrounding.when she saw soyeon she trembled in fear.rose's heart clenched at this scene."hi baby look who's here?"y/n was shocked to see rose like this.

"Yes your bitch wife is here.don't worry i will kill her then we live happily ever after." y/n looks at her in horror."n-no please d-don't kill h-her."y/n told her but she just slapped her hard.y/n was crying.soyeon grabbed her chin."did i give permission to speak?"soyeon spat at her."i'm s-sorry mommy".y/n fearly told her.soyeon grinned and kissed her lips infront of rose.rose was killing soyoen in her head."good girl.now y/n say you love me?"y/n don't want to say this but she knows what will happened."i-i love you mommy".y/n told her.soyeon was satisfied."i love you too baby.now be a good girl and watch this show."y/n nodded.

She approached rose who was glaring at her.she punched in her jaw.rose groan in pain."you deserved to be in pain rose.boys beats her until she i satisfied."the guards nodded and strated to beat her up with base ball bats.first they hits her legs.rose screamed in pain.soyeon and her friends looked satisfied at this but y/n she just closed her eyes.she admit to hate that her heart hurts by seeing this.she is still love this person who also makes her life hell.

After beating her up rose was completely worn out.her clothes is drenched with blood.her whole body is bruised.soyoen gets her gun and points at her."say good bye to this world daddy." before she can shoot someone's stop.it was shuhua."wait soyeon you can't kill her just yet.we need to get some information about her company."soyoen glared at her."tsk i don't need her fucking company.my own business is lot better then her."soyoen spat at her."come on soyeon we are your friends we know better."at this soyoen laughed out loudly.her whole squad was confused.

"Wait wait my friends?let my tell you something you guys were never friends of mine.i'm just using you guys for my works.honestly it was fun to see you loyalty.you looked just like dogs.my dogs." g-(idle) was hurt but shuhua hurts most.she always thought soyeon is her best Friend but she never value their friendship.she was using them."now just don't Order me around.i'm the one who orders you."shuhua con't controls her anger.she pushed soyoen hard.she grabbed soyoen's shoulder and punched her many times while sobbing.other members also saw this did not stop her.they know she deserved that.Her mens wants to stop but the girls stopped them.

"We worked for whole life for you and you repay us like this." shuhua told her in pain.soyoen face is no longer recognizing for beatings."f-fuck you".soyoen weekly said.shuhua punched her hardly almost freed her teeth.she took her gun pointing at her."i'm going to kill you today."soyoen smirk at her."you can't k-kill m-me."shuhua laughed at her."my whole life i just obey you orders.now today i will makes my own decision."shuhua then shoots soyoen directly in her head.

Everyone in this room sighed in relief finally their cruel boss is died.even rose and y/n can't believe what just happened.then shuhua turned around y/n.she told her Member's to untie her.they untie y/n."don't worry y/n you're save now."y/n can't believe what she just heard."but what about rose?"they glanced at rose who just unconscious on the floor."don't worry about her.we will get rid of her."she grabbed y/n hand and leave before Looking at rose one last time."soojin you know what to do."soojin nod at her.they get into the car.

"We will send you canada.don't worry nothing will happened." shuhua assures her.y/n can't helps but to cry.she finally escaped these two psychos."thank you so much shuhua."shuhua just smiled at her.

Y/n's new journey starts from now on.

5 years Later...

Only one chapter left👀😈