chapter 20

Y/n pov

"Y/n,y/n i told you something". I snapped out of my thoughts when nayeon calls me." i'm fine nayeon".

Nayeon sigh and held my hand."no You're not.in past couple of days you always is in deep thoughts and this roseanne always visit in your office.what happened?"i rubbed my face in frustration.i have to tell her.

"Dude oppa is in big debt under parks.he took 5 billion dollar from them to build our company.now oppa can't pay his money.so that's why i have to marry his daughter and oppa agreed this.this is soo messed up." nayeon is in shock after hearing this.

"Bro how can they do this.so that means they basically black mailing you?" i nodded.nayeon slam her hands on the table.i flinched.

"Those bastard i will kill them". Before she can leave i stopped her." nayeon no we have no choice or this company will be gone and i don't want this.oppa will be upset."

"But dude why can't you pay them?" nayeon asked me."remember somebody took our files and money. that's why oppa is so mad."

I massaged my temple.this is so frustrating."y/n i don't know what to say but promise me you will ok?"i smile at her.

"I promise".

Timeskip

After the lunch i go to my office.i saw a bouquet of roses placed in my table.it looks beautiful.and i saw a note attached in those flowers.i grab the note and read it,

" we will meet again soon babygirl"

After reading this i don't know i suddenly feel goosebumps.but i quickly shrugged it off.i heard someone open my office door.i close my eyes.i know who is this person.

"Hon i brought lunch for you". Rose cheerfully said and place the food in my table.i just blankly stare at her." hon come on eat your lunch."

"I already ate".rose suspiciously looks at me." with who?"i can sense she was angry but i don't care.

"It was nayeon." i go to my desk and arrange my files."why you ate with her?"i look at her in disbelief."what do you mean she is my best friend and btw it is not your business so stop asking these questions".

Rose was fuming in anger."i have the rights y/n.you are my finance and my soon to be wife".she shout at me.i remain calm and walk closer to her.

"But not for me miss roseanne park". You will never be my wife". With this i left my office.she is getting into my nerves.while walking i bumped into someone.

" oh i'm soo sorry".i help to get the papers that shattered in the floor.i look at her.she was so beautiful like she is an angel."no miss lee it was my fault.i was in a hurry".

"No no don't blame yourself.where are you going btw". I asked her." to you actually i was going to give those files to you".she give me the files.

"Oh is that so thank you.what's your name?" i asked her.

"My name is chou tzuyu ma'am.

Rose pov

" lee y/n your going to regret this."