chapter 15

Y/n pov

"WHAT!!!".i slammed my hand on the table.i was soo furious what i just heard." ma'am it's true somebody stole the files and money we check every cctv camera but we found nothing".i can't believe this.those files were soo important and also the money.why they did that?

"Lalisa please try to find out who did this i will ripped their head.how dare they". I massaged my head out of frustration.oppa will be so mad." i will give me some time to find out.don't strees yourself".i sighed and flopped down in my chair.i heard my phone rang.it was taeyong oppa.i gulped and received the phone.

"Hello oppa"

"Y/n i already heard everything.how can you be irresponsible.you know this files was soo important.our many sensitive information was in there answer me y/n.

O-oppa i don't k-know.i hide these files in a v-very safe place.i don't know w-who did this.

*sigh*look y/n you better find these files or our company will be ruin.i don't want this.i trust you y/n.

Ne oppa i promise i will fix everything.

You better be btw i coming mr.park wants to meet me

Is that so ok oppa see you.

Oppa cut the phone.mr.park wants to meet him but why?it Does not matter i need to focus on those files.

??? Pov

Did you get the files?i coldly told her.she was trembling.that's right bitch you should scared of me." yes ma'am i g-get t-these files.she gave me the files.i smirked."good job you can go now.before she can leave i called her.

Hey

She turned back with scared face.

You shut your mouth or your family will die.you don't want this do you

LALISA?

Timeskip

Third person pov

Y/n was nervous because there will be a meeting.she was prepaying for herself for this.she reached and open the door and saw her oppa mr.park and park chaeyoung and other employees.she sit down on the chair.

"Miss lee i heard what happened that's why we here". Mr.park told y/n.y/n sighed." i know it was my fault i investigate for this".then mr.park and taeyong glance at eachother and nodded.

"Y/n look i know this might be sudden but we want to help you".

Y/n was confused by hearing this." "what do you mean?" mr.park took a deep breathe."i mean if your company gets any trouble then we can help you.we can be partners."y/n was having bad feeling about this.

"Mr.park please tell me clearly". Mr.park take a glance at rose then looks at y/n.

"I want you to marry my daughter".