chapter 33

⚠️⚠️

Third person pov

Taehyung woke up and adjusting his surrounding.he was in a basement.he saw y/n also sit down in the chair tied up.he tried to get out but can't do it.

"Help help someone help me".he shouts for help.y/n also woke up and shocked to see herself." what's going on.why am i tied up like this?"y/n asked herself.

"You idiot i'm also here". Y/n shocked to see taehyung." what happened.why we are tied up like this?"he scoff her."how would i know?"they both scared and frustrated.

After sometime the basement door open and few mens with blacksuit entered.they both shocked when rose also entered with full black clothes.she looks at y/n with crazy smile.

"Rose thank god you are here get me outta here". Taehyung shout out.rose looked at with disgust.she goes to him and slapped him hard." you fool you think i will get out of from here?you're wrong.today is your last day on this earth and i'm going to kill so slowly but painfully."her word shiver down to thier spines.

She looks at y/n and smile."oh and my y/n will watch this how am i going to kill him.so y/n be a good girl and watch".rose go the weapon section and get tools.

"Hmmm now which weapon i should use first". She was thinking.finally she picks one weapon which is needle." now tae tae i need you to open your mouth."taehyung looked at her in horror."no no please rosie let me go.what have i done?please let go".he cried out hysterically.rose grab his face.

"You insulted my wife.you made her life hell in highschool.you brainwashed my head.the moment i saw you again i promised myself i will kill you today.so now i will kill and no one is going to save you from me." with that she piercing a needle in his tongue.he let out a painful scream.she pierced 10 needle in his tongue.blood gushing out.it was gross.rose was not satisfied with this.the next weapon is a fire torch.(idk what is called).she cut his pant and boxers reviling his small dick.rose crunched her nose in disgust.

The next move blow out of every ones mind.she point the torch in his crouch  ready to burn it.tae begged her not to do this.rose smirked and on the torch.Every one in this room getting deaf how loud his voice.rose burning his dick with torch.rose look at her wife who hung her head low.

"Baby come on look it's fun." but y/n just shakes her head.rose sigh and ordered her guard.the guard grab her face and made her to look at her.y/n is covered with her tears.she can't believe her wife is a actual monster.

After she blowing his dick she throw out it.his dick is completely burned.taehyung is still alive."now we should proceed our next move shall we?"

In this two hours rose torture him with many weapons.she cut his toes,stabbed his eye,cut his nipples,throw acid in his mouth and many thing.he is dead now and his body is not recognizable at all.the Guards at this room almost throw out."clean this mess".rose coldly told them.they quickly get the body.rose go to her wife who is already unconscious because she can't take this.rose smiled and untied her.she carry her bridal style.

"Can't wait to fuck you".rose Chuckle darkly and place her on the bed waiting for her to wake up.