chapter 17

Y/n pov

I woke up feels like shit.i've never been soo hangover like this.i don't know what happened last night.i look around and realized this is not my home.the room is big decorated with expensive things.and the bed is huge.where am i exactly?suddenly the door open and i saw

Roseanne park

What the hell is she doing in here?is this her house?she is wearing bathrobe.i think she done taking shower few moments ago.she look at me and smile.

"Good morning y/n.how are you feeling?" i don't want to talk with her but how long can i ignored her?she is soo annoying.ugh my head hurts like hell.i groaned in pain.

"Can you give some hangover pills?"she nodded and call someone.i just sat there holding my head.i swear i never gonna drink alcohol.after few minutes the maid hand some medicines to me.i quickly swallowed them.

" i know you're terrible that's why i make some breakfast for you".she widely smile at me.i just stare at her."you don't have to".i muttered and she heard this."of course i have to you're my soon to be wife that means i have lots of responsibility".

I scoffed and look at her."wife??in your dreams miss park chaeyoung."i saw her eyes darkened."don't be silly y/n your brother and my father agreed to do this.we have no choice".

I look at her in disbelief."come on rose we are adults.that means we have our own choice.they can't forced us.rose you tell your father and i will tell my brother that we don't want marry each other".

Rose was laughing.i was confused at this."what's so funny?"she wiped her tears."seriously y/n you think i'm a fool.do you think i will let you go that easily?"rose smirking at me.

"Rose please don't do this.i don't love you anymore.let me go." i begged her but she pinned me at her bed.i struggled a lot but her grip is strong."let you go only fools can do this.i don't care if you hate me i will make you love me again.you will became my wife and obey me if you dare to do anything  your family one will suffer.

When she mention my family i pushed her and glare at her."you're crazy don't you dare involve my family in this matter".i shout at her."then marry me be my wife".she also shout at me.i ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Rose i can't you can't force me.i will talk to my brother today". With this i quickly leave her mansion.i can't believe her.how dare she forced me into this.i better talk to my brother.

I reached my home and pressed the bell but no one opened the door.i saw the door is already opened.i fully opened it and saw something that i will never forgot.

My brother and sister laying on the floor covered with bruises and blood.

Omg rose looks so gorgeous in met gala.i'm in love again❤️😳🔥😣