chapter 7(flashback)

Third person pov

Y/n feels uncomfortable because of rose's stare.she can't take this so she ran into bathroom.y/n took a deep breathe and wash her face.y/n heard  someone's locking the door.she turned her head and chaeyoung leaning on the door with arm crossed.y/n gulped in fear."c-chaeyoung what a-are you doing?"y/n shuttered but chaeyoung keeps her resting bitch face."look if don't want to talk i'm leaving".before she can leave chaeyoung pin y/n in the wall.y/n blushed because their face was soo close."are you talking Against me miss lee y/n?"chaeyoung husked in her ear.y/n find it hot."look i just don't want to interfere your business please let me go".y/n closed her eyes ready for to chaeyoung punched her but she did nothing.y/n slowly open her eyes.chaeyoung look at her blankly.she then sighed."look y/n i just want to say sorry what i did you".y/n was shocked to death.park chaeyoung just apologized to her."h-h-huh!!"chaeyoung then held y/n's hand."y/n i was soo cruel to you all the time i want to apologized to you.please forgive me."y/n still looking at her with shock.y/n then quickly fixed herself."i-it's ok chaeyoung".y/n told her.she sighed in relief.

"Thank you y/n".chaeyoung smiled at her.y/n instantly melt how adorable her smile is." your welcome chaeyoung".

"Just call me rose". Y/n again was shocked because this name is only called by her closed one's." n-no i can' t your closed one can you this and besides the students won't like it".y/n hung her head."no i don't it because you're my friend now".chaeyoung smiled at her widely.y/n can't process anything."come on y/n let's go to class together.lunch time is over."she held y/n hand and leave the bathroom.y/n blushed hardly.while walking some student was shocked and some students are jealous.y/n suddenly feels anxiety.

Chaeyoung noticed this."don't worry y/n i'll got you.nobody can hurt you now".chaeyoung's voice was so soft and gentle.after sometime they reached their class.again all the students stare at them."done staring?"chaeyoung told them with her cold and demanding voice.all the Students shivered in fear and do their own business.y/n goes to her seat but chaeyoung pulled beside her."sit beside me today".she smiled her.y/n sighed and nodded ignoring the hard stare she received from students.

Timeskip

The school is finished everybody is ready to going their home.y/n was putting her books in her bag."umm y/n my friend's want to apologized to you".y/n knitted her eyebrows."it's ok rose.i don't need it."y/n was ready to go but chaeyoung hold her hand."y/n please they are soo guilty for what they did they really want to say sorry to you".chaeyoung pleadingly told her.y/n sighed and nodded.

"Great now come on they're waiting for us". She held y/n hand and leaves.while walking she saw nayeon approached her while panting." sorry y/n i'm late".she apologised to her."it's ok nayeon".nayeon was about say something she saw chaeyoung.nayeon gulp in fear."y-y/n why is she with you".y/n then sighed and tells her everything.nayeon feels subspecies because chaeyoung never apologized to anyone." girl she is sus i mean how can she she never do this to anyone."y/n shrugged her shoulder."maybe she finally realized her mistakes it's good for her you know."

Nayeon agree with her."i hope so now come on let's goo".y/n stops her."nayeon rose's friends wants to say sorry to me".nayeon again was shocked."oh is that so then i'm coming with you."they both three walking towards the school where chaeyoung's friends were.after sometime they reached and saw jennie,jisoo,irene,kai,hanbin and taehyung.

"Umm y/n these are my friends". Chaeyoung introduced to them." yeah i know them already".y/n muttered.

"Y/n we all want to say sorry to you" they all said in unison.y/n chuckle."guys it's ok i forgive you".they all smiled in relief."that means we are all ok right?"taehyung told her and y/n nodded.

"Umm guys we need to go". Y/n told them they all nodded.she leaves with nayeon.nayeon turned her head a little and saw chaeyoung's gang was laughing and high five eachother.she can't help but to feels anxious specially for y/n.y/n is soo innocent.y/n forgives them like nothing happened.

Sorry guys i can't update for two days because of my study.my College gives me headache😪😫☹️